Sam Hall

Senior List
May 19, 2013
Brisbane, Australia
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Norwood, Cincinnati Bengals
Hi Everyone and welcome. I'm a pretty big baseball fan but I don't see an awful lot of MLB love around here. I've recently created a baseball jersey and hat template and I'm experimenting with designs for City Connect uniforms. I'll be posting 5 uniforms at a time, rather infrequently. The order I'm making these jerseys are at random so if you have any ideas feel free to share them and please post your own designs if you have them. Thank you.

Twins City Edition.png
Minnesota Twins: For Minnesota I've decided to go with a purple colour scheme to represent Prince, who was from the Twin Cities. The name and number font is the same font as what appears on the album cover for Purple Rain.

Orioles City Edition .png
Baltimore Orioles: A rather basic concept for the Orioles as I've just taken the current design and replaced the orange with Baltimore Ravens purple.

Marlins City Edition.png
Miami Marlins: I feel like this concept is pretty self explanatory if you're a fan of Miami sports.

Rays City Edition.png
Tampa Bay Rays: Honoring Tampa's most famous resident, Hulk Hogan.

Astros City Edition.png
Houston Astros" H-Town Blue. I honeslty can't believe they haven't done this as a concept already.

Batch 2

Rockies City Edition.png
Colorado Rockies: I think there's a good chance when most people hear the word "Colorado" they instantly think "South Park". This is a Stan Marsh concept jersey. I went with Stan because I've always seen him as the main character and he's probably the least offensive option to pick. I hate the Colorado wordmark but I think the hat is a 10/10.

Angels City Edition.png
Los Angeles Angels: For the Angels who are based in Anaheim I tried to go with something that screamed "Disneyland". I'm not really sure if I've pulled that off or not. It screams Disney to me but that might just be a me thing. Regardless this is probably my favourite concept I've done so far.

Pirates City Edition.png
Pittsburgh Pirates: Pittsburgh is known for all of their professional sports team wearing the cities iconic black and yellow. For this design I decided to take what was pretty much their current design and make it "Pitt Panthers Football" yellow and blue.

Brewers City Edition.png
Milwaukee Brewers: What else says "Milwaukee" more than Milwaukee Tools? I was lucky to find a Milwaukee Tools style font and I think this one turned out pretty great. I decided to use "Brewers" as the wordmark on the jersey instead of "Milwaukee" so it didn't feel like a complete sell out jersey. I love this hat too.

Yankees City Edition.png
New York Yankees: If you know Baseball then you'll known the Yankees are cowards when it comes to pretty much doing anything. I kept the original design and went for Statue of Liberty green. This feels subtle enough that I could actually see them doing it.

Batch 3 Cubs City Edition.png
Chicago Cubs: I decided to pretty much keep their current design but change the shade of blue to match that of the Chicago Flag. The flag is shown on the sleeve. Some of you might know the flag and colour design better from watching WWE and being fans of CM Punk.

Royals City Edition.png
Kansas City Royals: KC is famous for its BBQ and there are over 100 BBQ joints in KC but none are more famous than "Joes". Out front the original Joes, which is an old gas station is a green facade which has been used for this "Barbeque City" concept.

Mets City Edition.png
New York Mets: Not an overly groundbreaking concept but I think it does the job well. I used inspiration from the old 90's Denver Broncos uniforms.

Guardians City Edition.png
Cleveland Guardians: Cleveland is home to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum. Fender "Hot Rod Red" has been used as the colour base with cream lines which is a common colour found on a pick guard. The jersey features guitar strings, a music note and a Stratocaster pickguard with the Guardians "C" in the middle.

Giants City Edition.png
San Francisco Giants: Before they were San Francisco they were the "New York Giants". This jersey is based on an old New York Giant jersey from the 1920's which in my opinion looked like a prison uniform, a match made in heaven for this concept.

Batch 4 Tigers City Edition.png
Detroit Tigers: Detroit is obviously famous for its automotive industry and whilst this may appear to just be Detroit Lions colours I've attempted to go with a shade of Ford blue. The jersey honors Ford but also the Lions, both of which are referred to as the "Motor City Kitties".

Phillies City Edition.png
Philadelphia Phillies: Who Hears the words "Philadelphia" and doesn't instantly think Rocky? This is a Rocky Balboa concept for the Phillies.

A's City Edition.png
Oakland A's: I struggled to come up with a concept for Oakland specifically so I decided to go the Las Vegas route considering the team is moving. This uses the colours of the Vegas Golden Knights, the NHL team.

Cardinals City Edition.png
St Louis Cardinals: St Louis City made their MLS debut last season and finished top of the Western Conference table in their first ever season. City took St Louis by storm so I've adapted the Cardinals current jersey to include the colours of their new MLS team.

Dodgers City Edition.png Los Angeles Dodgers: Probably my craziest design. I've done several jerseys already that are just teams colours from a different sport and I didn't want to just give the Dodgers Lakers colours. This is based on the city flag of Los Angeles.

Reds City Edition.png
Cincinnati Reds: Went with the colours of their MLS team "FC Cincinnati".

Braves City Edition.png
Atlanta Braves: Went with a Georgia Peach theme.

Mariners City Edition.png
Seattle Mariners: Used the Skyline outline and font from the Seattle based tv series "Frasier". This might be my favourite one.

Red Sox City Edition.png
Boston Red Sox: Most concepts do some variation of the Green Monster and I didn't want to do that. Went for a simple Celtics redesign.

White Sox City Edition.png
Chicago White Sox: Throwback uniform.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back