Certified Legendary Thread Covid, Life, UFOs, Food, & Wordle :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

can’t you get it twice?
I read that has occurred so not sure. Maybe you can catch a slightly different mutation. I know it seems like my kids catch the common cold in winter then keep coming down with it for months.

On the numbers per state: per capita Tassie is right up there. Given there is zero degrees of separation down here that is a worry.

Suggest be last season’s order. But without any priority picks etc.

That is fairest I’d guess.

I disagree as teams move up and down the ladder frequently.

You might be giving the next juggernaught a extra leg up where as a natural rise may see them get pick 10 for example.

And opposite that some teams who are falling out of the 8 get further poor picks instead of starting a rebuild.

While some players are living in their own universe, I think the general bash on the player's union is over the top. I think people have forgotten the days in the past when unions were given a looser leash to represent their members interests. I think Jack and paddy and the rest have admitted that salaries will depend on capacity to pay.

We should remember the police union and the AMA protect their members interests, and they do, even though they are more experienced in doing it in a way where they seem to be representing everyone's needs. I think the problem with the players association is that they are primarily footballers and they're a little out of their comfort zone. It seems that Wilson needed an arrow for Tuesday night and this topic was the best available.

Actually this kind of answers my own question.

I was Actually thinking about that Recently.

IF people have Antibodies can't they use that to make a Vaccine or Something that can stop people getting the Virus

IF people have Antibodies can't they use that to make a Vaccine or Something that can stop people getting the Virus

Not sure about helping with a vaccine Dave, but they are suggesting the plasma from former Covid-19 patients can help treat one's that are very sick.

For those asking if you can get it twice Dr Fauci said that you cant get it twice from any viruses from the same family that they know well but as this is new so he is not 100 percent sure but pretty confident you wont

The public is going to turn on the players before this is over if they don't completely change their tune.

Will be a disaster for them and for clubs.

The public is going to turn on the players before this is over if they don't completely change their tune.

Will be a disaster for them and for clubs.

Exactly what is their tune?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Exactly what is their tune?

The song of love couldn’t have been any sweeter! Sing along to this romantic hit song "SELFISH" now with lyrics. From the movie 'Race 3'. Song featuring Salman Khan, Bobby Deol, Jacqueline Fernandez & Daisy Shah. Music composed by Vishal Mishra and the lyrics are penned by Salman Khan. Race 3 In Cinemas this EID - 15th June 2018.

You haven't been reading any news about it? Jack riewoldt coming out and saying rhe players are already selfless and shouldn't have to take more pay cuts..

Man, I keep liking your statuses and i'm really freaking out!
Keep up the good work.

It's a disaster for the playing group to be honest. Arrogant twats!

You haven't been reading any news about it? Jack riewoldt coming out and saying rhe players are already selfless and shouldn't have to take more pay cuts..

AFLPA have said that players need information to make a decision about further reductions beyond the 50% already offered. I thought they were their representative body and spoke for them collectively and I thought that was more than reasonable. But lets go with what Jack says.

AFLPA have said that players need information to make a decision about further reductions beyond the 50% already offered. I thought they were their representative body and spoke for them collectively and I thought that was more than reasonable. But lets go with what Jack says.

We all know that Jack is an unofficial spokesperson for the AFLPA through his role on AFL 360.
I will go with what the twat says thanks.

Dave antibodies can be given for passive immunity, they give temporary protection but that persons immune system hasnt learn't to make the antibodies so they are not immunised themselves

Vaccines use some materials from the virus or bacteria or a live attenuated version of the bacteria or virus that are not going to cause an infection themselves but will stimulate the body to make antibodies that would directly attack the virus or bacteria. Giving antibodies passively doesnt stimulate such a reaction.

Italy

8326 recovered

6820 deaths

Total amount 15 k

Death rate on outcome 40 % +

50 k are listed as mild but severe symptoms occur at around day 4/5

Yet i'm seeing the line that its a media over reaction
Your death rate figures are incorrect, from Italian official medical sources: 10 per cent mortality rate, of which only 8% is directly related to C-V.

8% of 10%...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back