Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 9 - Baghdad Bombers vs Mount Buller Demons at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Would you fu** off please.

Regretting inquiring about you now.
you've 'posted' 253 times in this thread, of which none have actually had anything resembling quality. I'm regretting even opening this thread and reading the dribble that you call posts.

you've 'posted' 253 times in this thread, of which none have actually had anything resembling quality. I'm regretting even opening this thread and reading the dribble that you call posts.
No need to be a dick.

He requires extra care these days. We started funding a private nurse for him after we found him stitching 3 live squirrels together.
I assume as part of that funding is a therapist for the nurse
Wouldn't be without your 12 posts, you absolute spammer.
you make a good point

Dessert is an important part of the seefood diet.
It certainly is. But cake making etc is just something I have never got into. I don't really have much of a sweet tooth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

****ing neighbours at the back are playing their Best Of The Eagles album again.

Suppose it's better than the all in brawl they have over the console when they are playing Fortnight.

****ing neighbours at the back are playing their Best Of The Eagles album again.

Suppose it's better than the all in brawl they have over the console when they are playing Fortnight.

Surely couldn't be worse than the Best of the Bombers in this thread?

Gaganis has good stuff
Went down there when things were ramping up. Still had heaps of pasta, flour, toilet paper and all that stuff that Coles and Woolies ran out of very early.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back