Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 7 - Baghdad Bombers v Gumbies FFC at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

So why let Blake go Falcon ?? He’s a very good player. Carlton royalty now. Why didn’t freo pay him / years. ? But thanks.🧨

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Thought there were others on the list who could play wing (spoiler, there weren't). Also tried to be too clever and trade a player before they requested one themselves. Acres was a Carlton supporter as a teenager, so Dockers HQ probably got jumpy.

Thought there were others on the list who could play wing (spoiler, there weren't). Also tried to be too clever and trade a player before they requested one themselves. Acres was a Carlton supporter as a teenager, so Dockers HQ probably got jumpy.

It’s hard to know $$ but Iff you offered Blake say 550 k three years he stays. ?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hey guys , I'm away on conference at the moment , will be far more active later in the week
Define *far?
I'm about to read through this thread..
My expectations are high, hopefully you lot have performed without me and the next 16 pages will take me through a range of emotions and I'll be better for the experience.
So, now that our expectations are tapered, what’s the verdict?

Define *far?

So, now that our expectations are tapered, what’s the verdict?
Sorry guys, after being away all week, lots of family time
Real life making it difficult.
In a good way , conference was really good, time with the family is awesome.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can someone do a welfare check on the Gumbies?

Very quiet in the guest’s quarters.

View attachment 1930058
Sorry everyone, just back. Kilroy gave me one of his smokes and it was mighty herbal (no wonder he looks so shifty in the photo).
1710599107450.png

Woke up in Basra without a phone and had to work my way back to Baghdad through all sorts of means.

I m mentally preparing to do more damage to Bagdad than the Bushes
I'm ready to go Hulegu Khan on them.

Not an ear will be spared.
Do yer worst, ya rubbery adult novelty products!

When we’re done with you we’ll melt you into recycled butt plugs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back