Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 5 - Baghdad Bombers v Las Vegas Bears at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

1708925562471.png

This week the Las Vegas Bears travel to Abdu Prison we're they'd be feeling pretty good about their chances of a win. The bombers are languishing in last place and will be looking for their first win of the season this week after failing to get it done in a close away game in Round 4

While the Bombers have the overall lead in head to head matches the Bears are currently enjoying a 2 game winning streak against the club from Baghdad, as well as being one of the hot teams in Sweet currently having won their last 3 matches by an average of 48 points.

Last week Bears forward Cap kicked 9 in a dominant display and will be looking to back up this week against the bombers, meanwhile Bombers forward gab213 will be trying to stay in touch with the leaders in the Fred and will be looking for a big day as well.

While the two clubs are closely match in firepower the Bears defence has been a rock this season while the Bombers talented backline has not lived up to its potential.

Will this be the week the Bombers get their first points, or will the Bears juggernaut keep rolling?

Captains please note: The deadline for team sheet submission is the Thursday 11:59 PM Perth Time
Pugsley Kilroy tony Senor M

View attachment 1913787

This week the Las Vegas Bears travel to Abdu Prison we're they'd be feeling pretty good about their chances of a win. The bombers are languishing in last place and will be looking for their first win of the season this week after failing to get it done in a close away game in Round 4

While the Bombers have the overall lead in head to head matches the Bears are currently enjoying a 2 game winning streak against the club from Baghdad, as well as being one of the hot teams in Sweet currently having won their last 3 matches by an average of 48 points.

Last week Bears forward Cap kicked 9 in a dominant display and will be looking to back up this week against the bombers, meanwhile Bombers forward gab213 will be trying to stay in touch with the leaders in the Fred and will be looking for a big day as well.

While the two clubs are closely match in firepower the Bears defence has been a rock this season while the Bombers talented backline has not lived up to its potential.

Will this be the week the Bombers get their first points, or will the Bears juggernaut keep rolling?
Captains please note: The deadline for team sheet submission is the Thursday 11:59 PM Perth Time
Pugsley Kilroy tony Senor M
So what you’re telling me is that Baghdad is performing better than the team coming 2nd - by every statistical criteria listed other than tackles and team defence - and we’re bottom of the ladder?

We better start running both ways.

So what you’re telling me is that Baghdad is performing better than the team coming 2nd - by every statistical criteria listed other than tackles and team defence - and we’re bottom of the ladder?

That does seem to be the general gist of it yes

run GIF by 1091

Ultimately the stats that matter most are comparative stats. I haven’t looked back at your games but I’d also hazard a guess that you have played mostly WARM/SUNNY games whilst we have had MUDDY ones. Millky95 defies the weather though.

Ultimately the stats that matter most are comparative stats. I haven’t looked back at your games but I’d also hazard a guess that you have played mostly WARM/SUNNY games whilst we have had MUDDY ones. Millky95 defies the weather though.
Muddy Millky95 is a top selling cocktail.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh dear lord here we go. On the plus side absolutely loving this banana ensemble currently being worn by Pugsley ...a real leader in the fashion industry. Known for his bold statements and ability to turn a drool soaked chin into a trend.
153430.jpg

We have actually played matches under mainly CLOUDY conditions, which more times than not leads to a loss for us.

Oh dear lord here we go. On the plus side absolutely loving this banana ensemble currently being worn by Pugsley ...a real leader in the fashion industry. Known for his bold statements and ability to turn a drool soaked chin into a trend.
View attachment 1914097

I rock the grenade walk in Baghdad.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back