Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 13 - Fighting Furies vs Baghdad Bombers @ rfctigerarmy's Hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

If I wanted to be told how to post and what to say I would have chosen the Bombers as my destination.
Poor Piggy .....nothing could be further from the truth .....no-one at the Bombers has ever put limits on posts, styles and what to say .....you maybe getting us confused with a genuine team though

Get past security?! I own the fu**in security Wayne. I bribed those pricks with dumplings!
It’s a great song, the flow is epic.
Knew they couldn't be trusted .....bits of food hangen from their mouths was a give-away

Just try and be careful of what music you post ABV ......there are genuine Music Lovers in here

You clearly know fu** all about our club then princess.
I was referring to Wayne’s comment about Ned scripting my last post but I forgot to insert the quote.

But yeah you’re right, I know fuc*k all about your club. At the Furies we like to focus internally, it’s why we are on top of the ladder.

What the fu** are you talking about chano?
You know full well Elton .....PM alerts don't disappear until you've read them

And I asked Tony Lynn 15 and KohPhi about whether we should invite you to join the Bombers .....but they said they hadn't heard of you .....so we are not one of the clubs, again a mistruth ?

I was referring to Wayne’s comment about Ned scripting my last post but I forgot to insert the quote.

But yeah you’re right, I know fuc*k all about your club. At the Furies we like to focus internally, it’s why we are on top of the ladder.
That’s a magnificent story piglet. I’ll grab some popcorn.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You know full well Elton .....PM alerts don't disappear until you've read them
Honestly don't know what you're talking about.

And I asked @Tony Lynn 15 and @KohPhi about whether we should invite you to join the Bombers .....but they said they hadn't heard of you .....so we are not one of the clubs, again a mistruth ?
Lel.

we all do
must be in a rough place atm :(
The Half Back can be real quality on his day .....shame it's a conscious decision to sit the season out .....but a lot doing it tough .....look after your RL situation first, that is the only priority !

I’d have you at the Bombers in a heartbeat sweet cheeks. There are other clubs that could use you more than us though.
If Wayno left, you'd be a chance. With him there, if I was forced to go to the Bombers, I'd retire.

I’m also a big fan of The Furies club biography.

I believe it’s available on e-book so you shouldn’t have trouble with all the big words.
HA! A mouth breathing Furie preaching about trouble with big words.

I’ve heard it all now.

If Wayno left, you'd be a chance. With him there, if I was forced to go to the Bombers, I'd retire.
Yes, players that demand conditions, playing positions, and Leadership inclusion, over loyal club players .....I can assure you they will not be playing for the Bombers

The 2-3 that have tried that this season ....the clubs have not benefitted from those players .....so that's a no from the Bombers mate .....you'll need to find a desperate club, but we already know where you'll end up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back