Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 20, 2014
Brunch
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa
LAST DANCE.png

As this season draws to a close, WIGMEDIA is branching out to the streaming universe for a one off special event.

Follow the Wonders on their quest for the ultimate prize. These 5 SFA Greats banding together with a fine supporting cast for one last shot.

Wonder at the fact that ClarkeM has been around so long, and this weekend plays game 400 for the Wonders.

Look back on the club left a shell after the Bombers raiding wars in S23 and S24 by the dastardly HaroLad.

Marvel at the rebuild undertaken by EJW who knew he needed help so asked Dingster across. Then curse and spit at EJW as you realise he is responsible for bringing a poster with the worst taste in music to ever play in this league in U2tigers.

Laugh if you must at the Wonders exiting in straight sets as they fruitless chase being #firsttosix

Boo and hiss as you recall Ant Bear shoehorning himself into the S28 All SFA side.

And when we're done looking back, sit down, get the popcorn, and look on in awe as this band of heroes strives for glory in #TheLastDance, the 5 playing together for the final time this season.

It all starts with the demolition of the Bombers this Sunday.

STREAMING LIVE from SUNDAY MAY 24th, from 4PM.

BE THERE

#TheLastDance
#firsttosix

Hey EJW, usually milestone threads are supposed to be about the poster in question only...

(Congrats on 400 ClarkeM)
What started as a joke comment in our Leadership Group turned into a media thread :p

Hey EJW, usually milestone threads are supposed to be about the poster in question only...

(Congrats on 400 ClarkeM)

Hold that thought ye scamp. There is a week of delightful surprises ahead.

So surprising, churlish and so unworthy of you Barrybran.

To play for the Wonders at any time is to become a Sweet FA Great.
My first game was against the Wonders. haydo was the full back that day.

=====================================
SIREN SOUNDS FOR THE END OF QUARTER 4
West Coast Wonders : 16.9.105
Las Vegas Bears : 30.13.193
=====================================

My first game was against the Wonders. haydo was the full back that day.

Mere bagatelle my young lad. Such results allow other Clubs to bask in some reflected glory. Even our unfortunate little Foundation brother rejoices when the Dees play the Wonders.

I swear Wiggy raised DemonJim from the grave last week. Imbued with the lustre of playing the Wonders he was reborn a cranky middle aged bloke.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HeartfeltSplendidGermanwirehairedpointer-size_restricted.gif

I like the subtle reference to my favourite Nickelback song Far Away
Also Dingster I feel betrayed

Anyway, I’ll be tuning in with interest regardless
lol, definitely NO references AT ALL to ANY Nickelback songs.

ffs :tearsofjoy:

View attachment 878741

As this season draws to a close, WIGMEDIA is branching out to the streaming universe for a one off special event.

Follow the Wonders on their quest for the ultimate prize. These 5 SFA Greats banding together with a fine supporting cast for one last shot.

Wonder at the fact that ClarkeM has been around so long, and this weekend plays game 400 for the Wonders.

Look back on the club left a shell after the Bombers raiding wars in S23 and S24 by the dastardly HaroLad.

Marvel at the rebuild undertaken by EJW who knew he needed help so asked Dingster across. Then curse and spit at EJW as you realise he is responsible for bringing a poster with the worst taste in music to ever play in this league in U2tigers.

Laugh if you must at the Wonders exiting in straight sets as they fruitless chase being #firsttosix

Boo and hiss as you recall Ant Bear shoehorning himself into the S28 All SFA side.

And when we're done looking back, sit down, get the popcorn, and look on in awe as this band of heroes strives for glory in #TheLastDance, the 5 playing together for the final time this season.

BE THERE

#TheLastDance
#firsttosix

I managed to get some sneak preview footage of rehearsals.

View attachment 878741

BE THERE

#TheLastDance
#firsttosix

I managed to get some sneak preview footage of rehearsals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back