Media WIGMEDIA: BYE BYE BYE - Merger Inches Closer - Team Name Announcement

Remove this Banner Ad

I am better

Against the bombers?
Lol no
Let me see, I have officially received multiple votes from clubs in an Admin contest, which is more than 99% of the SFA can lay claim to.

Only you and a handful of sad little people, unwilling or unable to stand for something, would consider that a failure.

Be better.

I am better

Against the bombers?
Lol no
triggered GIF

Don’t even need bait on the hook, to ******* easy💪

My main concern was what would the future hold for the infamous and highly coveted Roy Barrel award, but they appear to be working on an updated prototype.

View attachment 1926166
You don't deserve multiple barrels if you are going to stack them so carelessly.

My main concern was what would the future hold for the infamous and highly coveted Roy Barrel award, but they appear to be working on an updated prototype.

View attachment 1926166
The barrels look great but when you combine 2 stale bottles of piss, it doesn’t get any finer.

Let me see, I have officially received multiple votes from clubs in an Admin contest, which is more than 99% of the SFA can lay claim to.

Only you and a handful of sad little people, unwilling or unable to stand for something, would consider that a failure.

Be better.

You don't consider not winning a failure.......are you Donald Trump?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who is doing all the work, Numbnuts?

Still reckon you "won"?
Oh Jabba. If you could get rid of that chip on your shoulder you'd be a very useful person around these parts.

Alternatively, keep chipping, but on the other shoulder and hope it balances out.

Oh Jabba. If you could get rid of that chip on your shoulder you'd be a very useful person around these parts.

Alternatively, keep chipping, but on the other shoulder and hope it balances out.

own-goal-self-goal.gif

1710247023885.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back