Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 20, 2014
Brunch
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa
msga.png

Hi all, I've been given cause to think about a lot of stuff these last few days.

I've been a bit RETROSPECTIVE about it all.

Retrospective, is to look or reflect back on past events. Something we should all do. It's healthy. Looking back on past behaviours and reflecting on what could be done better is how we improve, both individually, and as a society.

Now, imagine, if you will, obeying current law.

Now, imagine, if some people didn't like the way that law was written, and re-wrote the law. This means, when they rewrite it, you've BROKEN the law.

Would any SANE individual expect to be RETROSPECTIVELY punished for a new law, when they had operated under the old law? Who makes this s**t up????

Let me tell you who makes this s**t up, the SFA Committee. Certain clubs, offended that the benevolent Kennedy Parker didn't rule as they expected, decided to vote to change the rules, and then process new charges. You know who you are.

Absolute disgrace.

An elephant never forgets. And we're bigger than an elephant.

I'm not shocked at all.

We do have a good memory though.

And when people come looking, or maybe begging, well. Hehe.
Does this mean my spotswood application is even further down the list of applicants?

You should rename this to MELTMEDIA or WIGMELTIA
Nothing about is is a melt Dumbarse.

This, if anything, is cold, and calculating. This isn't the finish. This is the start.

Does this mean my spotswood application is even further down the list of applicants?
Do not fret my dear qooty friend, currently our admin is getting a lot of applications regards recruitment and the correct way to change or join our esteem qooty organisation. Our legal team is currently engaged in a number of fraud incorrect BS applications and will eventually never process yours within the next decade century weeks.

Do not fret my dear qooty friend, currently our admin is getting a lot of applications regards recruitment and the correct way to change or join our esteem qooty organisation. Our legal team is currently engaged in a number of fraud incorrect BS applications and will eventually never process yours within the next decade century weeks.

Why are you copying the Bomers schtick?

Geez that's pathetic

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn't know my application could get any lower than the bottom of the pile.

This feels copy pasted from the Bombers a few seasons back.

Edit: I didn't see you NaturalDisaster. Now I don't know what to think.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back