Opinion Domestic Politics BF style

Remove this Banner Ad

So why is he stinking up the thread and not deserving of the empathy that everyone else is? I don't understand.

I'm referring to this post, the first sentence of which is a particularly tasteless lie.

I have no issue with his other posts in the thread, in fact - ugh - turns out I liked one of them.

I don't think it was that much of a lie from my recollection.

And yet crickets when he’s asked to elaborate on it.

And for all his pretentions to being the new and improved Jumbo, he came back with a username designed to mock the longtime poster who handed him his arse most regularly back when he was more “prone to a bit of stirring”.

And yet crickets when he’s asked to elaborate on it.

And for all his pretentions to being the new and improved Jumbo, he came back with a username designed to mock the longtime poster who handed him his arse most regularly back when he was more “prone to a bit of stirring”.

What if some aren't comfortable with doing that? I know I'm not.

What if some aren't comfortable with doing that? I know I'm not.

Me either, or in fact interested. I’d rather just point out the bit of self-serving revisionism and leave it there.

The funny thing is how all I did is question (without a hint of any alterior motive) of what other options that Trump had open to him and it somehow turned into me waving a red flag for the trolls to come and get personal.
Probs about time to stop talking about me and get back to normal transmissions.

The funny thing is how all I did is question (without a hint of any alterior motive) of what other options that Trump had open to him and it somehow turned into me waving a red flag for the trolls to come and get personal.

You got several direct answers to the question, what are you complaining about?

So you don't believe that it's possible for him to feel down? Or you reckon he's the only right leaning poster prone to a bit of stirring?

I believe that if he genuinely does get upset when people on here react negatively to him, then he should stop deliberately making posts that he knows will incite a negative reaction.

I believe that if he genuinely does get upset when people on here react negatively to him, then he should stop deliberately making posts that he knows will incite a negative reaction.

There you go again, blaming the victim!

A) Your question was in defense of trump, and was seen as a defense of trumps actions. your motive was to defend trump.

B) People told you what he could have done differently (Although not threatening genocide in the middle of a tragedy shouldn’t even need to be said) ie de-escalate rather than provoke and you ignored it and continued to poke at people.

C) You’re here calling people trolls for disagreeing with you literally in the middle of an argument about you being a victim of bullying.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JBC should not have a musical opinion if he doesn't like others commenting on his opinions!

How's that sound Jim?

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

(Also I hope it doesn't need to be said that while mental illnesses including but not limited to depression and anxiety can certainly contribute to making you an unpleasant person, they neither define you nor absolve you from responsibility for who you are.)

Of course it does, this is 2020. If you claim mental illness you get an exemption from the AFL three strikes drugs policy FFS. It's the ultimate absolution of responsibility for actions.

Get with the times.

******* hell

If you look at the comments on that:

a) unlike George Floyd, they didn't 'murder' him. He's probably pretty ****ing sore but he's not dead.
b) unlike George Floyd who wasn't doing anything threatening, he was attacked because he was chasing a kid while holding a sword.

None of that makes what happened to him okay, but stop spreading misinformation.

Why are we having special newsvreaks cutting into regular programming to report on this? It's happening a million miles away, it has zero impact on us and whilst it's a story, it isn't a huge story with world wide repercussions. Seriously WTF?

I mean if this isn’t relevant news than is anything overseas relevant? How high is the bar for reporting overseas news? WW3?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back