Media WIGMEDIA: This is Hypocrisy Manifest

Remove this Banner Ad

About ******* time you accepted it. You'll feel much better after coming out.

And you'll feel much better for taking down the lofty target of Waynes.

LOL! This coming from you is a bit rich boobsore.

Mr, here I am SFA, come at me, big, tough internet warrior.
You are quick to lay the boots in aren’t you bitch boy? But the sad reality is, no one outside of your pathetic echo chamber gives a fu** what you think, so slink back off into your hole, you salty gormless peasant.

We could put one together. Ok so I could, and that’s a start at least. Would you like to join?
Sure! What kind of blood sacrifice we talking here?

Well, where to begin.

I love the SFA.

I love the talk of expansion, I love people shooting it down.

I love people speaking s**t, and some, such as myself, are very good at it.

However some are on another level altogether. Like, interplanetary s**t talkers.

View attachment 886189

Without doubt, the league leader, by panels, is my friend and yours, WaynesWorld19 .

He has a stockpile of bibs, and you should see the cleaning bill. Gotta get those brown stains out, and Napisan isn't cheap you know.

Firstly, let's set the scene with some background material.

View attachment 886181

As we see above, the Bombers, according to Wayno's own data, have clearly, and by some margin, the best list in the SFA. His data.

And his statement. It's accurate, don't dispute it.

View attachment 886180

Next, as we see above, in Waynes own words, Wayno having a crack at OTHER teams, accusing everyone of saying it's fine with decimating a lower side.

And "protection of weaker clubs has been the KEY THRUST of this discussion". You know what Wayno, you're right.

And as long "as you continue to feed incestuously within the league, it will suffer". Again, you're right.

Now, keep in mind, Wayne has highlighted that feeding from within, the league will suffer.

And he is VERY protective. The Bombers aren't allowed to be poached, no way no how, as we see from Melty below (todays proceedings, UNLUCKY Wayno)

View attachment 886193

So, there's an admission here of discussion about "weaker clubs becoming weaker".

The LAZY approach is targeting your players is it Wayno? Is that right?

So, let's look at a situation the ENTIRE LEAGUE is aware of regarding my current club, the Wonders.

The entire league.

The Wonders are losing their most high profile players at seasons end. This is indisputable.

1. Dingster - attached to expansion bid, announced
2. U2tigers - Bears S30, announced
3. Myself - destination not yet revealed. But put up thread announcing departure

Everyone knows the Wonders are losing these players. Everyone.

This quote from an extremely senior league source, a committee source let it be known.

Yet, even after declaring it lazy. Even after the discussion about weaker clubs, we have events that have occurred in these recent days.

View attachment 886201

Tapping a club that will be KNOWN to be without 3 senior players. For shame. As the senior league source said, clubs USUALLY show tact.

Adding to all this, is Waynes arguments of league strength/growth etc. Surely, if he wants expansion to happen (to one club mind, so his pipedream of a 2nd Bombers side can stay alive), surely he would realise that targeting the weaker clubs completely derails any chance of expansion happening? Surely he can see this?

He claims to be incredibly smart, but each and every action he undertakes on behalf of the Bombers seems intent on proving otherwise to the wider SFA population.

So Wayno, instead of subjecting us to relentless streams of s**t, and stomping your feet at each and every perceived attack on you and the Bombers, how about you spend the time getting yourself and your house in order. (yes, this one is an attack though)

And how about practising what you preach?

Also, lol that SSwans2011 would enjoy the Bombers "style".

He has this to say:

Can't think of a better way to finish.

Wig Out

Came expecting a nice shopped Waynes's head on the body of Dozsa being manhandled into a vehicle by members of the SFA.

Leaving disappointed.

Sure! What kind of blood sacrifice we talking here?
Dunno. Something big is demanded though. A club should have a big picture sort of * THE MACHINE type thing, so put up your best gesture and we can go from there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dunno. Something big is demanded though. A club should have a big picture sort of fu** THE MACHINE type thing, so put up your best gesture and we can go from there

Ours is about a litre of blood to satisfy the cravings of redactedkyle. So I dunno, aim bigger than that.

This s**t is not funny Elton Johns Wig !!!!!

WaynesWorld19 has already sicked his Stepford Wives onto me to get his unbridled revenge!!

6kKIoxN.gif

Ours is about a litre of blood to satisfy the cravings of redactedkyle. So I dunno, aim bigger than that.
Your blood? Or can it be collected “elsewhere” because with the right guidelines I’m okay with pushing up to two litres

Your blood? Or can it be collected “elsewhere” because with the right guidelines I’m okay with pushing up to two litres

Ideally yours, but fair game if you can find someone with the same type.

It is the way of the 'Boyals'. The perpendicular pronoun is banned there.

F*** up Bloodied, when you're appealing for Metalcrusher likes you might as well give it away.

Dunno. Something big is demanded though. A club should have a big picture sort of fu** THE MACHINE type thing, so put up your best gesture and we can go from there
Hmm, I definitely have some information on me that could really * up the league.

How factual does it have to be?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back