Autopsy AFL 2020 R2 - GWS V North Sun 14th 1:05pm AEST (GS)

Who will win and by how much?

• Giants by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • North by a goal or less

• Giants by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • North by 7 - 20

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Giants by a lot

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • North by a lot

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Sweet, big wrap for Zurhaar and TT. Good to see Bailey Scott star again, he started last season than i dunno if he got injured, but didn't appear much in the 2nd half of the season.

Yeah he got injured, missed the majority of last season. Good to see him back

I have to say, I wish and believe North were on free to air a lot more than my mob at the moment. I have Kayo, but the Roos really deserve a lot more FTA coverage to build up their brand and membership, esp as they seem to be a young team on the rise.

Given how sydney is going right now (listless) could be 5 - 0 if we do another upset against bulldogs....

I watched this less than memorable game, Zurhaar is a sweet player. Not much for a neutral to get excited about otherwise.

Actually it was a good one for those who appreciate quality contested footy.

Well i have egg on my face, nice win Shinboners.

2 and Zip is a terrific launching pad to make a finals tilt, esp on a legit flag tbreat away.

I underestimated North, did any of their kids play (didn't watch the game, been playing Doom Eternal)

Young players: Simpkin and Zuhaar are 22, Hayden 21, Taylor and Thomas 20 and Scott 19.

I think the other notable younger players are injured/recovering like Larkey, LDU, Comben and Perez.

I am pretty happy with the current balance of youth and experience, still have some youngish players I'd like to see in the team like Ahern, Bonar and Walker.

In terms of age and experience we are around the same ballpark as Collingwood, Richmond and GWS. Teams like Geelong and Hawks are now a fair bit older than us, more experienced.

Giants by 8 goals

I'm expecting a big year for GWS
We will win, We were amazing against a very very good Geelong.

But I think the Kangas will be with us all the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
GWS to get in with a Quick Kill
GWS by 10 goals
Would be a statement for sure if North Melbourne win, but I think that this game May end up a little beyond them. My guess is GWS by about 30 points.
GWS by 30
Bump

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well i have egg on my face, nice win Shinboners.

2 and Zip is a terrific launching pad to make a finals tilt, esp on a legit flag tbreat away.

I underestimated North, did any of their kids play (didn't watch the game, been playing Doom Eternal)
The kids
Said earlier your guys defence was great.

Doesn’t change how bad we were.
To be honest the defense was the part i was most worried about, they worked their tails off

Sweet, big wrap for Zurhaar and TT. Good to see Bailey Scott star again, he started last season than i dunno if he got injured, but didn't appear much in the 2nd half of the season.

He broke his foot early in about Rnd 5 and missed most of the season.

North has historically always had players who are quite efficient at winning free kicks. Why it gets lopsided is because we genuinely don’t have any players who a recurring infringers.

I honestly believe GWS didn’t play poorly today. They could have pinched it in the last.
We just frustrated them playing our game plan and to our strengths.

Fingers crossed we don’t have a letdown against Sydney next week.
13 years since we’ve beaten them in Melbourne

Back