Conspiracy Theory Random conspiracy stories & chatter

Remove this Banner Ad

Please summarize wheb you know what its about
I just vaguely heard a few things

It seemed like they were trying to prevent him becoming PM

Also something about him being told he needs to submit to the terrorists or something like that. Let them do what they want

I don't even know there was too much noise going on and it didn't catch my attention till halfway thru the ad. Will have to check it out tho

OK. this has been bugging me for awhile. Jordan Peterson. Came out of nowhere, took the world by storm, then all of a sudden got sick and has disappeared. Was he some kind of psyop or controlled opposition or something? :think: There are several things about him and his family that don't quite seem kosher to me. Anyone got any thoughts on this or have I lost the plot?

Last edited:
OK. this has been bugging me for awhile. Jordan Peterson. Came out of nowhere, took the world by storm, then all of a sudden got sick and has disappeared. Was he some kind of psyop or controlled opposition or something? :think: There are several things about him and his family that don't quite seem kosher to me. Anyone got any thought on this or have I lost the plot?

You only get as much traction as he got, when the big power -brokers - who run the media & advertising machines - decide that you're useful to their cause.

I just vaguely heard a few things

It seemed like they were trying to prevent him becoming PM

Also something about him being told he needs to submit to the terrorists or something like that.
Let them do what they want

The Feds & the intel agencies wanted to further their cause & power via the capture of the surveillance state.....Ergo the pushing of the 'fake terrorists' narrative...Something that Andrews & the Vic Police wouldn't go along with either.

Now you know why the Murdoch press has had it in for all 3 ever since.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Corbett on point again.

and guess who funds the international fact checking network folks? The IFCN....Why, none other than Soros, The Bill Gates Foundation, The CIA, Google, Mr Blank of Home Depot fame, Pierre Omidyar of E-Bay - The dude who bought off Glenn Gruenwald for the non release of the Snowdon Files....LOL.

Last edited:
Tik Tok channel devoted to the theory that Negros, slaves, now classed as Afro-American, are the true Israelites of the Old Testament.

Apparently, the true Israelites are described as Negros in the Bible, migrated to Biblical regions that are actually in Africa, especially during the Roman Empire. All settled in West Africa, and ended up being enslaved by Africans abd Grecians, put into slavery, and eventually became what are now Afro-Americans.

That in book of revelations this also pertains to them, abd that the elites are trying to stop them returning abd claiming Israel.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back