Media Outstanding Rookies sign on with Las Vegas Bears

Remove this Banner Ad

Congratulations tony and Muddiemoose!!

You guys have landed at one of the clubs which need you the most.
An admirable decision given the current state of affairs, and I wish you both the very best in your future endeavours.

Always your friend,

Antonio

Xo
You are alright for a s**t campaigner Antonio
1593769246267.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your mum is late again ...

Yeah, she texted me to tell you it's not you, it's her.

She really has a thing about dating people whose IQ is lower than the answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything.

Yeah, she texted me to tell you it's not you, it's her.

She really has a thing about dating people whose IQ is lower than the answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything.

They aren't dating :$

Congratulations tony and Muddiemoose!!

You guys have landed at one of the clubs which need you the most.
An admirable decision given the current state of affairs, and I wish you both the very best in your future endeavours.

Always your friend,

Antonio

Xo
Thanks Antonio. Your a good man.

JpX5AHy.gif

3y7QVkQ.gif

Time to re-open the salt mines.
No not at all mate.
Personally I am stoked you’ve landed the two best expansion rookies at your club and I firmly believe they will prosper in the Bears environment.

I want ALL clubs to be strong and active, especially the ones that aren’t strong recruiters of rookies

Those two posters will be top 3 in the EKA this season, if they stay active of course.

3y7QVkQ.gif

Time to re-open the salt mines.
$0.86 will get you 26 ounces of table salt. A grain of salt is about 0.0000585 grams or 0.000002064 ounces. That's somewhere around 12,596,900 grains of salt. If you really wanted to splurge, you could spend an extra $0.14 to get another 1,900,000 grains to take you up to an exhilarating 14,500,000 grains of salt. Just imagine how much fun you could have with almost 15 million grains of salt. You could put some in your neighbor's car's gas tank. You could put some in your own gas tank. You could even pour some into a water bottle and drink it to pretend you're lost at sea and can only drink salt water. The possibilities are as endless as the number of grains of salt you have.

$0.86 will get you 26 ounces of table salt. A grain of salt is about 0.0000585 grams or 0.000002064 ounces. That's somewhere around 12,596,900 grains of salt. If you really wanted to splurge, you could spend an extra $0.14 to get another 1,900,000 grains to take you up to an exhilarating 14,500,000 grains of salt. Just imagine how much fun you could have with almost 15 million grains of salt. You could put some in your neighbor's car's gas tank. You could put some in your own gas tank. You could even pour some into a water bottle and drink it to pretend you're lost at sea and can only drink salt water. The possibilities are as endless as the number of grains of salt you have.
1582350386289.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back