Opinion Commentary & Media IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clarkson escapes sanction for his umpiring comments.

Then tries to excuse them as some sort of ‘frustration at the result of the game’ comments.
Saved himself $30,000. All for the cost of Gill’s favourite Full fat cappuccino.

Are we able to get some footage of Curnow doing EXACTLY the same thing to Simpkin? I do agree, the star players need some more help off the ball from the umps, but F-Me the bleating from Carlton supporters is giving me the shits.
The last line is the exact reason why they need to stay shithouse........For those of you not old enough to remember, just know that if Carlton ever become successful again you’ve not even scratched the surface of arrogant football flog supporters in dealing with Richmond of late. Carlton would no sooner burn every other club to the ground if it meant they’d be guaranteed to win the flag even by playing scratch matches amongst themselves. The are the worst of the worst. A shocking club with the mentality that EVERY club and it’s supporters are beneath them. Even * have more class than those clowns, and I can’t *ing stand *.
They actually think they have a side capable of challenging in the next couple, so the smug fkrs are starting to awake.

He needs to experience a proper assault in order to define the difference.
There is only one resolution here.
Next time we play Carlton get Jed or Cam to run through him.
See if the Carlton flog with his iPhone on level 3 can record that

There is only one resolution here.
Next time we play Carlton ge Jed or Cam to run through him.
See if the Carlton flog with his iPhone on level 3 can record that

Robinson would get in to such a state that he would be admitted to undergo an intensive course of hormone replacement therapy.

Robinson would get in to such a state that he would be admitted to undergo an intensive course of hormone replacement therapy.
They’d ask the question whether police charges should be brought against the North Melbourne player.
“That is assault Gerard!”
* me

The last line is the exact reason why they need to stay shithouse........For those of you not old enough to remember, just know that if Carlton ever become successful again you’ve not even scratched the surface of arrogant football flog supporters in dealing with Richmond of late. Carlton would no sooner burn every other club to the ground if it meant they’d be guaranteed to win the flag even by playing scratch matches amongst themselves. The are the worst of the worst. A shocking club with the mentality that EVERY club and it’s supporters are beneath them. Even * have more class than those clowns, and I can’t f*n stand *.
They actually think they have a side capable of challenging in the next couple, so the smug fkrs are starting to awake.

This is accurate.

The last line is the exact reason why they need to stay shithouse........For those of you not old enough to remember, just know that if Carlton ever become successful again you’ve not even scratched the surface of arrogant football flog supporters in dealing with Richmond of late. Carlton would no sooner burn every other club to the ground if it meant they’d be guaranteed to win the flag even by playing scratch matches amongst themselves. The are the worst of the worst. A shocking club with the mentality that EVERY club and it’s supporters are beneath them. Even * have more class than those clowns, and I can’t f*n stand *.

Salient post.

They are the sleeping giant turd.

Richmond and * supporters are amiable drinking buddies in comparison.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This. A bigger pack of cheating, lying, immoral, arrogant and entitled sh*tbags you will not find.

Fortunately, now there's a draft and properly enforced salary cap, this mob are nothing. They literally don't know how to attain success by operating within the rules.

I was a shareholder in the Club back in the 80s and 90s. I never considered it more than a donation. In late December of 1991 I recall returning from holiday to go to the Club for a meeting to ensure that Carlton could not take over our Club. I cannot recall the corporate niceties, but I think that some of the shares held by Budget Rent a Car had fallen into the wrong hands along with some held by a former CEO of the club with long family ties to North. (Story for another time.) Carlton's plan was to strip us of talent like Longmire, Carey etc and North would have been their Reserves side. However, the good guys turned out in force for the meeting and we lived to fight another day... and win 2 flags in the next few years. Things are never as bad as they seem folks! But stay vigilant.

Sounds like players like Durdin, etc will be given an opportunity to play in the next month or so.

Last edited:
hahaha! thought the same thing!

great footy reporter, but my god the political preaching on his twitter is insufferable.

He has a full blown infection.

hahaha! thought the same thing!

great footy reporter, but my god the political preaching on his twitter is insufferable.

He used to be on SEN a fair bit and would always be on the edge of a political statement. I don't mind the odd political statement myself but the impression I got was that RoCo was a pretty staunch partisan who has Billy Bragg on high rotation.

HE was laid off a few years ago.

Does freelance work.
And that's why The Age is heading down the sh*tter at a rate of knots.

Caro, who's essentially a gossip columnist who writes about footy, was promoted to Chief Football Writer whereas RoCo, who actually knows a bit about the game and has the stones to write positive articles about smaller clubs, was chucked out.

As for RoCo's politics, I assume it's a result of the PTSD he must've developed from being romantically involved with Rita Panahi.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back