Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 3 - Baghdad Bombers vs Dragons FFC @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

I mean, that and telling us you fly fighter planes, when in reality ...

florida-fl-south-miami-miami-international-airport-mia-american-airlines-M5NF2N.jpg
Still a more reputable use of time in comparison to poor shit posting on bigfooty

Can you explain the joke for me please?

Don't get me wrong, I like that you're trying to be funny and all, but I'm just not seeing where the funny is in that sentence :)
No funny, my cantankerous Bomber fiend. I was merely making the point that you likely know full well A Swallow is what he says and you might err on the side of cowardice if he was flying nearby

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not what I'm hearing from a very reliable moderator source.

My inbox is open if you ever need to chat. I know this place can get a bit prickly for some of the weaker hearted posters like yourself.

Sorry forgot the tag. You're probably busy sliding into Xens Dm's and haven't seen the alert yet Elton Johns Wig

Pump the brakes there mate

Luckily I’ve got a 12mm spanner on my desk. He’s that rattled I don’t think there’s any coming back from this one.
From what I've heard the bigger concern is the 6 inch power drill you use at least 10 times a week.

Yes folks and Bomber faithful ....selection night tonight .....coming soon, so just clench your legs

We don't let icebergs prevent us from achieving our goals in S30 ......keep the faith

6pm Team drops .....

miggs , Santoz , mochacinolatte ,Kilroy , OhhhhhCyril , Butler40 , iDon , Bovo , Requiem , VSTone , rocker_oz33 , ArdentEagle , Pugsley , Tony Lynn 15 TheCoach16 , MITS , @cammo655 , cadsky , LicoriceAllsorts , SammaGilberto , Antonio BlueVein , snozulu , KohPhi , CALL ME SNAKE , kickthething

Put me back on a wing or I'll quit.

And you know how much of a serious threat that is.

This is precisely why we need to work on it. You are acknowledging it though which is a great start.

Maybe a little self-reflection would enable you to find some fresher material, TL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back