Game Day Rnd 12 - Carlton v Fremantle Game Day Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
People trying to make Murph the scapegoat again. He’s made 2 mistakes. That last kick wasn’t his fault, the class came in the sensational hands it took to pick it up. I’d drop 15 blokes tonight before him
And the missed tackles and rather than shepherding Cottrell, gets the ball and Freo walk away with it. Just a liability all over the ground

Sent from my CPH1879 using Tapatalk

We're dominating centre clearances...

But can't get it forward.

So what do the coaches do.... I think more of Sammy Walsh in the centre (hotspot showing he's playing in the HB (why!!??? Has the engine, even as a young bloke), with Setters; Fish to rove around insiders. Put Cripps forward for a spell.

Ed C - a lot of hacking, but has nullified Fyfe last qtr. Well played.

Would even try SPS in the centre bounce. One has to try something - he's low on confidence and not coping well as a one-on-one defender.

What do you think Teague should do?
change the stoppages to start, we are getting murdered.
TBH we have Put ourselves at a real disadvantage at selection again this week.

Cripps in the forward line, Kennedy and sps on the ball, for Christ sake sick of seeing a gun like SPS wasted. Cripps being schooled by a first year player!

Betts has not done anything for 5 weeks ... anyone noticed that?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

change the stoppages to start, we are getting murdered.
TBH we have Put ourselves at a real disadvantage at selection again this week.

Cripps in the forward line, Kennedy and sps on the ball, for Christ sake sick of seeing a gun like SPS wasted. Cripps being schooled by a first year player!

Betts has not done anything for 5 weeks ... anyone noticed that?

Apparently Betts brings off field leadership though. Apparently that isn't a job for coaches. But senior listed players.

Go Blues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back