Bellend Barrett’s clarko agenda?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's just outrage journalism. we have a thread here bemoaning Barrett and his agenda and how 'outrageous'ly poor his journalism standards are yet the proof it's working lies in the fact this very thread, with links and quotes from his articles, exists. it works—im certainly not above seeing something that pisses me off and going to my local echo chamber to let everyone know how stupid 'x' comment is and feel good when my anger is vindicated

Share an opinion that some disagree with, get told to fu** off, insulted and told you're wrong and obviously try to make you feel uneducated and unpopular. Seems like social engineering is being used to contribute steering culture in a certain direction. Change people mind via force.

nah that's just everyone having opinions and social media/the internet making it easy to express said opinion

if i went onto the geelong board and told them hawthorn's period of success in the 2000s was far greater than theirs i'm sure i'd get told to * off and be hit with a barrage of stats 'proving' otherwise. that's not social engineering, and it sure as hell wouldn't change my mind. it's essentially the same thing

I just unilaterally deleted all the political bullshit.

Any thing in this thread about people opinions on the merits of Trump, Murdoch, the 'left', the 'right' or whatever...I'm burning it.

Sorry, this is going to remain a football thread.

Last edited:
No suprise Barratt at it again. He could of maybe wrote this since it was a pretty obvious one .

If : there was one shining light in a disastrous hawthorn season

Then : it would be a skinny kid from SA in will day

Still typical barratt being a negative flog but at least it's something different, I really want to know what clarko has said/ done to him for him to have this unhealthy obsession towards him .

Another article about Clarkson sooking. This guy is clearly Offended that Clarko knows he’s a flog and doesn’t rate him or his opinions. His agenda is to try and get Clarko out of the AFL because a knowledgeable and influential AFL coach not giving him the time of day isn’t good for Barrett’s career. I’m totally over him. Enough is enough. The AFL needs to tell him to keep his personal agendas out of their media.

Bloke has the biggest glass jaw.. he just blocked me for tweeting him to say that his obvious grudge against Clarko is unbecoming and unprofessional. I also asked him whether Clarko had made him feel inadequate at some stage.... didn't swear or call him any names, so hardly abusive or over the top. Lol!
Blocked me too and I only called him out. Not in a rude or abusive manner. Clearly your not allowed to point out that he is incorrect! Only wants to talk to people that agree with his opinions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The funny thing about Barrett is he is actually having a prolonged sook about somebody else "sooking". Does anyone know if he actually played footy? If he did, I can just imagine what sort of player he would have been. Always staging for free kicks, hanging around the fringes looking for an easy possession, never winning a hard ball. When a scuffle breaks out, Barrett is the one who would run in and snipe a player who is not looking, and then run away. He would have been the guy team mates urinated on under the shower. In summary, a gutless little wimp. :)

The fella has no real world relevance or importance. He has decided to live vacariously through the most successful modern day coach to keep a 'media presence' but in the way he has chosen he reveals how needy he is.

He is nothing more than a bedwetter who needs our pity rather than scorn.

It’s getting ridiculous now.

Time for Jeff to go “Full Kennett” on the little AFL puppet prick.
Kennett shouldn't go at Barrett. What he should do is say that based on the Mitch Cleary incident the AFL Media are merely the mouthpiece of the AFL. Then ask why is the AFL organisation calling one of it's senior coaches a sook?

Kennett shouldn't go at Barrett. What he should do is say that based on the Mitch Cleary incident the AFL Media are merely the mouthpiece of the AFL. Then ask why is the AFL organisation calling one of it's senior coaches a sook?
Problem is, there's be no traction in the comment as the AFL controls the media (unless he can get it on channel 9, but even then Eddie owns them)

This is what confuses me. At a time when I would imagine the AFL needs as much self promotion as possible, what purpose does it serve to trash one of the great coaches? The media has always had this propensity to bite the hand that feeds them, but now we know the AFL owns most of these guys, I just cannot see any sanity in their approach.

Not even sure why people even check out this article . It predictable and boring.

Im actually worried he is stalking Clarko ....has a very unhealthy fascination .

Not even sure why people even check out this article . It predictable and boring.

Im actually worried he is stalking Clarko ....has a very unhealthy fascination .
I hope Barrett gets himself a sneaky close up of Clarko's fist.
Wouldnt have the balls to sit face to face with clarko and utter crap like he has been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back