Perth
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Chelsea
Mod Notice:-

Continued from here:-

Continued here:

Just like to thank Aphrodite and the other Carlton mods who started the Bluemours NON Discussion Thread and who have kept it free of chat over the past few years.

It helps so much when you just don't have the time to read through this thread, cheers and great job.

Last edited by a moderator:
what would have been bad for morale is keeping Dow and LOB in the team after such low energy performances. They were legitimately going at 75% (generously). No one should have expected huge possession numbers, but they should have been playing like men possessed after waiting that long for their chance. Instead they treated it like a captains run.

If Im Dow and I see we’ve recruited Williams with an intention to play mid minutes - that should tell me something. They’re recruiting a guy to be at the stoppage, combination of extracting it / getting the first handball to burst and spread... wasn’t that my gig? Better listen to Diesel, Paddy.

Yeah that's a fair point. But they are still kids. Murph is supposed to be a leader and he wasn't going 100% either at times.

Paddy and LOB need to pull their finger out next year and show something.

You really think it is as black and white as this?

The circumstances of COLA allowed them to bring in Buddy and maintain relevance in a premiership window. He helped the get to a GF, kept them in the media for sponsors and kept the turnstiles ticking over in Sydney and elsewhere. He is marquee.

You seem very concerned about money etc.
Yes, all clubs including me are...club caps have a will be reduced further...football is business...clubs need to look at their bottom line after each season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North are the main ones after JSOS, also interested in Kennedy (Essendon also interested in Kennedy and another club). JSOS much more likely to go for a token pick. North have an 3 year offer on the table for him.
Happy to keep jack, but don’t think we should be offering him more than a 1 year deal. If he wants the security of a 3 year deal, he can walk with no hard feelings

Would you say JSOS is open to leaving at this stage?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I know your question isn’t for me but I would say he is very open to leaving. His dad is no longer with the club and his brother has been delisted.

I also don’t know how likely the club would draft Tom with all that has happened.

North are the main ones after JSOS, also interested in Kennedy (Essendon also interested in Kennedy and another club). JSOS much more likely to go for a token pick. North have an 3 year offer on the table for him.

3 year offer from North or what I assume is a 1 year offer from us...can understand JSOS choosing North for the sake of his career.

Kennedy should probably move as well...he'd be a starting inside mid at North/Essendon but is stuck behind Cripps/Setterfield here.

Kennedy for Saad
JSOS :'( for Ben McKay

Straight trades. Git r done Austin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back