Game Day Preliminary Final, 2020 - Brisbane Lions vs. Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They said bad kicking at goal would kill us. McStay left footer, Hipwood. There’s 2 goals that should have been kicked.
Nah. If that's the logic Geelong should be up by about six goals. You can't play that card one way only.

I'm not sure I've ever felt a more energy sapping moment in a game of footy than that miss from Hippy. Immense mark but you simply can't miss those goals.
And the ridiculous argument between Lyons and Berry right next to Hippy.

Dont get how Robinson is allowed to get away with blasting his kick wildly EVERY time. Why hasn't a coach pulled him aside and told him to be composed?

More interested in fortnite these days
Not sure that's fair, but he attacks every contest with such an all or nothing attitude. Trouble is if he loses the contest (which is happening a lot more this year) he is on the ground and out of the play. I think he might be struggling to hold his spot going forward.

The bye is not our friend. We look sluggish
They said bad kicking at goal would kill us. McStay left footer, Hipwood. There’s 2 goals that should have been kicked.

And Charlie's low kick towards goal that went straight to a cat. I mean, FFS, did he not see the geelong jumper running in?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back