Game Day Preliminary Final, 2023 - Brisbane Lions vs. Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
2dd.jpg

I can't sleep and I'm blaming the bloody lions.

If we'd crashed out last week I'd be sleeping like a geriatric. I know the saying is sleeping like a baby but my babies were rubbish sleepers - so actually, I am sleeping like a baby tonight.

It's going to be a looooonnnngggg time till the game.

Another question - on the roar deal they said they will do the roar deal podcast at 5pm in Melbourne (if we win tonight) because of other lions events.

Anyone know what those events are? And do they happen even if we don't make the grand final?

We are staying in Fitzroy and would like to go to any and all lions events from Tuesday through to the next Monday.

Including the women's game on Saturday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Go you mighty Lions, prelims are so brutal; euphoria or despair!

I know by virtue of making this game we all have to accept we've had a good season, but if the rotten Blues somehow prevail tonight its not going to feel that way at all.

I believe for the first time in 20 years our best football is the best, the Pies look gettable to me this team stands on the brink of history!

Such a long day, yardwork, shops and nervous trips to the loo for me.

Hopefully all our nerves have settled by quarter time and we enjoy singing along to the goal celebrations. 🙂

“Knock, knock”
“Who’s there?”
“Brisbane”
“Brisbane who?”
“Brisbane who are going to dismantle Carlton tonight, before applying the blowtorch to Collingwood next week in the Grand Final to win the 2023 AFL Premiership.”

Who are Carlton playing again? 😂

Actually a little more nervous after watching last night's game and how the umpiring went down. A lot of frees were ignored and I think in the end it favoured the Pies style more. I think the same can be said of Carlton so hoping we don't leave it a close one. Come on boys, can't wait to sing along after the siren and send you off into a the grand final

Ahhhh what a s**t nights sleep that was! Not only was I awake… stressing about the crap I will cop if we lose but one of my horses is going around as a short prized fav today at Caulfield! Today could either be amazing… or absolutely devastating! Couldn’t be more excited for it though! This year feels different! We are due!

Ahhhh what a s**t nights sleep that was! Not only was I awake… stressing about the crap I will cop if we lose but one of my horses is going around as a short prized fav today at Caulfield! Today could either be amazing… or absolutely devastating! Couldn’t be more excited for it though! This year feels different! We are due!
Should I put my house on it L08 or is it another Ajax?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back