Women's Footy Grand Final, 2023 - North Melbourne vs. Brisbane Lions

Who were your five best players against North Melbourne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I feel like I'm giving out votes for one good quarter, but each of those quarters were what kept us in and won it. Mullins in the first, Conway in the third, Davidson in the fourth.

North completely stopped this quarter. Pathetic lack of spirit....

North looked to have the momentum at the last break, had a home crowd roaring them home, ,had the free kick count 2 to 1 and we looked like we had a few injury dramas to boot.

This magnificent Lions team put the foot to the pedal , dominated the last quarter and won going away.

At full time , the TV guy reckoned it was NORTH what had been "brave"

Riiiiiiiiiggght:drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jesus, hard to give votes on that games. So many players came in and out of the game. Could have easily given 12 votes easily.

Starce the best in the game and the only inaugural coach still going.

Also.... 1701583198955.png

Jesus, hard to give votes on that games. So many players came in and out of the game. Could have easily given 12 votes easily.

Starce the best in the game and the only inaugural coach still going.

Also.... View attachment 1865151

Broke the all time tackle record too. In a picture perfect day no less.

Yeah, I get that, but the Age also has a Melbourne focussed audience and they chose a different road... Anyhoo, made me laugh really.
The HS did the same for the AFL GF after Carlton lost made a Instagram post saying the dream was over because they didn’t get a Carlton Pies GF.

This team keeps proving the media wrong media didn’t rate them this year. Because Bates Bodey and Wardlaw left.

Back