Bluemour Melting Pot XXVI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As per the Bluemour File OP, this is a thread for discussing Carlton related rumours.
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/bluemour-file.1085141/

Rumour posters should post their rumours in both threads for those that like just to read rumours and for those that like to have get lost in their rumour files.

Remember ... #Bluemour

Continued from here ...

Continued here:

Last edited by a moderator:

That would be a good outcome, can't have both Caldwell and Saad at the same PSD pick! Just hold out Austin until *'s Caldwell play is complete and then start to deal :D

Strange SOS is advocating a straight swap with pick 8 when we didn't succumb last year with Martin and let him walk into the PSD - how do the two differ?

They don’t differ, I think it’s plain for all to see SOS is a very vindictive man who would be a very difficult person to work with if he didn’t get his way all of the time.

Clearly the club made a very hard yet right decision

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Dodoro will take 18 and eat his humble pie. Otherwise if it's our 2021 1st we give up, we should look to trade 18 and 19 and get back into next year's 1st round.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app
IMO the pick swap won't happen, but the threat of it will be enough to get a second and saad for 8. Looks to me like Austin is putting the pressure on to get better "change" back for 8

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Split this years and give Dodo one of them for Saad. I don’t want us trading next years first for Saad because then any trade for a player will have to involve player + 2022 first. I want us to have next years first for said potential trade.

Media 2019 when St K swaps picks to get Brad Hill = “masterstroke” and “called Freo’s bluff“

Media 2020 when Carl tries to swap picks to get Adam Saad = “swiftie”

Media 2019 when St K swaps picks to get Brad Hill = “masterstroke” and “called Freo’s bluff“

Media 2020 when Carl tries to swap picks to get Adam Saad = “swiftie”
Saints big losers in that trade too. They traded a best 22 player, (Blake Acres) pick 10, pick 58 and a future 2nd and 4th for Brad Hill and a 3rd round pick.

For reference, we gave up pick 3, 20 and Josh Kennedy for Judd and 46. The way the saints traded, you would've thought they were getting Nat Fyfe.

- Pick 8 to Coll for pick 16 and Trelor
- Coll to pay $300k per year
- Pick 16 for Saad (either via direct trade or via draft if Ess don’t accept)

That’s would I’d be doing
Pies reportedly happy to pay part of his salary ... for one year. The most expensive years of his payments are yet to come, going to hurt whoever pays for it.

Not sure Pies will trade him if they are paying $300k every year, might as well keep him for that.

SOS yesterday.

"Carlton played it wrong. Got Saad to nominate too early. Can't split pick 8 now because it will put Essendon offside and they will demand even more"

Less than 24 hours later.... looks like Carlton is splitting pick 8.

Dodo will take 18 and like it. Fair trade in the end.

Pies reportedly happy to pay part of his salary ... for one year. The most expensive years of his payments are yet to come, going to hurt whoever pays for it.

Not sure Pies will trade him if they are paying $300k every year, might as well keep him for that.

If that’s the case - no deal then.

I don’t see any club coming to the party if that’s the case. Coll will need to push other players out.

SOS yesterday.

"Carlton played it wrong. Got Saad to nominate too early. Can't split pick 8 now because it will put Essendon offside and they will demand even more"

Less than 24 hours later.... looks like Carlton is splitting pick 8.

Dodo will take 18 and like it. Fair trade in the end.
Offer the later of the two picks, then let him have the earlier one so he thinks he got something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back