Bluemour Melting Pot XXVII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The tattoo hate on this board is wild

Feels like half of you would cross the street to avoid walking past me when in fact, I'm actually ******* lovely :p
You know that and I know that but.....

If we truly wanted to get in Treloar (not that i'm saying we do), but surely we can make the space.. just trade out one or two? I'm not sure who they be though.

Perhaps McGovern/Casboult to the Dogs? There are question marks on what is happening with Kennedy, he might be another?

Id keep cas since our other tall forwards are always injured and can't be relied on. Mcgov i think we are stuck with and have to hope he comes good.

Fringe players you'd move on to accommodate a player like treloar would be Kennedy and silvagni. I like those 2, but realistically they are fringe players and younger, cheaper players could fulfill the same purpose.

The tattoo hate on this board is wild

Feels like half of you would cross the street to avoid walking past me when in fact, I'm actually ******* lovely :p
I’ll be the judge of that..........from the other kerb. 😂

I have ink too. Mid life crisis or dare, I can’t remember. Or that shearer bikie got me when I wasn’t looking.

What a stupid article from Fox sports... how Carlton can help * get Dunkley.

Where do they get this crap that Carlton have offered their future first for Saad?

Why the F*** would we want to help them?
Why the F*** would we willingly give up our best trade capital for next year when we've been courting Merrett and Oliver?
Why the F*** would we trade that for an uncontracted 26 year old hbf when next year's draft is already being talked up as a strong one?

These morons make no sense and would hate to think how their side would be going if they were actual list managers....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its being suggested Pies may pay up to $150k of Treloar's salary, i'm not sure they will double that.. but i guess they may get desperate, the closer to the end of the trade period it gets.
If 43's info is correct, his contract is:

$450k + $900k + $900k + $900k + $900k = $4,050,000

If they are willing to pay $150k x 5 = $750k

$4,050,000 - $750,000 = $3,300,000.

So that works out to $3,300,000 ÷ 5 = $660,000 per year.

It's already not that far off $600k

Can't see Geelong giving up on Fogarty somehow, unless there's something we need to know.
Hope we've done the medical and Russell has given him a once over......so to speak.

I'm not sure he makes for an immediate need but can see the reason we'd be looking at him.
Saad and Fogarty for the #8? I'd be fine with that

Fogarty is actually a player I don't know a great deal about. Is he any good? I know he's had some injury issues.

Also I always though he was a mid, but from what I've been reading he's been played forward? Is he actually a forward or is it a situation where there's no room in the midfield and they have to find a spot for him somewhere?

Fogarty is actually a player I don't know a great deal about. Is he any good? I know he's had some injury issues.

Also I always though he was a mid, but from what I've been reading he's been played forward? Is he actually a forward or is it a situation where there's no room in the midfield and they have to find a spot for him somewhere?
6 goals in 57 games, he's a mid who has been asked to play forward more recently. Can stick a tackle but I'm not really seeing anything overly appealing.

EDIT: 6 goals in 23 games

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back