Multiplat Cyberpunk 2077

Do you think that this game will eventually live up to its hype?

• Yeah

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • Nah

Votes: 29 69.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Save and reboot, that fixes everything for me

I did that but no change. Maybe I dreamt I picked up a new gun

Also, why is that the "distract enemies" hack has the exact opposite effect, where they suddenly start shooting at you?

I think I found where all my guns were going, into a different menu screen

I think it's complex enough warrant a tutorial on how to manage everything in your inventory and all the different screens. It's not like the majority of it is intuitive

I hope one of the first mods the PC modders come up with is a better inventory. It is not designed well at all.

I wonder how big the modding community will actually be. Are the developers being open to it?

I wonder how big the modding community will actually be. Are the developers being open to it?

They have been open to modding for The Witcher so I don't see why they would be against it for this. Developers that are against modding these days are idiots.

I hope one of the first mods the PC modders come up with is a better inventory. It is not designed well at all.

Witcher 3's inventory seems like a dream compared to this monstrosity

Yeah, outside a few crashes here and there, I’am loving this game. The story is awesome. My only gripe as some has already said, the side quest the little annoying ones just really stack up and are boring, and even if I did decide another play through, I just don’t know if I could be bothered doing them all again.

the only thing that could convince me to go again is to play totally different and go balls out guns blazing, sword swinging rather than hide, sneak and hack my way through the game.

the other disappointment I feel is the life path and most of the choices made have little to no real consequences which is disappointing. Hopefully future DLC can fix that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Encountered my first game breaking bug in The Heist

Thinking I should wait 6 months until everything's fixed

I'm in that classic videogame conundrum where I have a lot of cash but not sure what to spend it on cos I don't want to waste it. Haven't bought a car (just using Jackie's bike), haven't bought anything at a ripperdoc. Haven't bought any weapons or clothing or anything.

Have bought the services of the only two prostitutes in Night City though #nohomo

I'm in that classic videogame conundrum where I have a lot of cash but not sure what to spend it on cos I don't want to waste it. Haven't bought a car (just using Jackie's bike), haven't bought anything at a ripperdoc. Haven't bought any weapons or clothing or anything.

Have bought the services of the only two prostitutes in Night City though #nohomo

Ripperdocs.

Bought some Legendary shoulder upgrade that give 200 armor and currently trying to get 100k and 45 street cred (currently 43) so I can buy the legendary gorilla arms upgrade.

There's a legendary chest upgrade called second heart which literally brings you back to life with full health after you "die".

Jfc the Delamain missions took me way longer than they should have. I lost count of the amount of times I had to re-launch because Delamain wouldn't call when I reached the zone on the map. I did enjoy the Portal easter egg on one of them though.

I have been playing it on the Xbox one S, i brought it on release day lol, when i first i played i managed about 1 hour and stopped cos it just looked so bad, like really bad

I have had some time off from work over past few weeks and after the patches thought i would give it another crack, it's not that bad, Graphics look a fair better than when i originally played, I have had 2 crashes since i started again, Am level 20 and street cred 20 something, so have played a bit

Not as bad as people are making out i think, am enjoying it

When there's only two choices, what else can ya do?

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Did anyone get the secret ending?
Nope, I could only get to 60 YOLO, which is honestly kind of dumb (ended up doing Panam's ending); I didn't know about it until the end but I did treat Johnny nicely the whole time. If it is, as I've read, all about the dialogue in Chippin' In that's kind of stoopid. Other than that, I really enjoyed the game for the most part. Got real hooked. Just a shame it was so unfinished. Major bugs for me (PS5) were regular crashes (annoying af) and persistent UI dialogue (enraging)

Jfc the Delamain missions took me way longer than they should have. I lost count of the amount of times I had to re-launch because Delamain wouldn't call when I reached the zone on the map. I did enjoy the Portal easter egg on one of them though.

Delemain was good at the start but then gets Preston Garvey levels of annoying.

Back