Rumour Jon Patton

Remove this Banner Ad

Just a reminder not to cross the line, BF does have rules we all abide by regarding mental health issues and unacceptable comments and jokes. Feel free to discuss any topic reasonably but please think before you post.
And please stick to the topic only.
Thanks.

Last edited:

Like I get the outrage. But also, genuinely, who gives a wet fart about this. No investigation needed. Dole out the perfunctory punishment and move on in the scheme of things who cares about a random penis or three, everyone here needs to grow up, including Mr. Patton, the ladies involved, the football media and the consuming public xx thanks for coming to my ted talk

Like I get the outrage. But also, genuinely, who gives a wet fart about this. No investigation needed. Dole out the perfunctory punishment and move on in the scheme of things who cares about a random penis or three, everyone here needs to grow up, including Mr. Patton, the ladies involved, the football media and the consuming public xx thanks for coming to my ted talk

Crap Ted talk.
The ladies involved need to grow up? This doesn’t appear to be a once off occurance. Would you like your daughter (if you have one) receiving unsolicited dick pics from some jerk? I certainly wouldn’t. He’s 27 FFS, not a teenager with dubious decision-making skills.

Only exception would be if it's actually much worse than we know of, or if they genuinely don't don't want him at the club anyway. Otherwise, yeah, they'll go off at him internally and tell him to pull his head in, maybe give him a small fine and make him do some charity work, and then hook him up with a PR agent so he can make his oh so genuine apology/statement.
Might have done this literally - has a small head for his body!

Crap Ted talk.
The ladies involved need to grow up? This doesn’t appear to be a once off occurance. Would you like your daughter (if you have one) receiving unsolicited dick pics from some jerk? I certainly wouldn’t. He’s 27 FFS, not a teenager with dubious decision-making skills.

Yeah on a personal l I totally get why they're offended, I truly do. but let's cut the BS, they're more offended thanthey would otherwise be, because he's a footballer. And the only reason Weber heard about this particular incident is because he's a footballer. Like it's almost a catch 22 if you know what I mean. I still don't really care that Johnathon Patton likes to send his wang around, in the same way I don't care that almost ever man in the developed world has at this point. This whole incident is a non starter

Apparently, shocking I know, women don't like unsolicited dick pics

Urg, dude your 27, probably a bit old to be sending unsolicited dick pics.

Dunno, Like it's not sackable unless he has a trail of behaviour, but I hope internally the leaders have told him to cut his s**t out and maybe realise it's not a thing to do to people

I dont think sacking helps, but def needs an "explain yourself" situation

Obviously the Patton business is old news on this forum but the original posts have seemingly disappeared.

I would love to know the process involved in deleting this stuff. Who complained? What threats were there? Who acquiesced?
His manager was/is Paul Connors. Probably explains everything

What a tool. I wonder if he and hawthorn will receive the same journo abuse handed out to certain other clubs, or if another hawthorn saga will be swept under the carpet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's true. Patton has a reputation for being a creep.
A reputation does not equate to guilt or innocence, it can make you a suspect, but until it's investigated, it's just that, suspicion.

I do think it's idiotic for anyone to send one in these days, regardless of guilt

Urg, dude your 27, probably a bit old to be sending unsolicited dick pics.

Dunno, Like it's not sackable unless he has a trail of behaviour, but I hope internally the leaders have told him to cut his sh*t out and maybe realise it's not a thing to do to people

I dont think sacking helps, but def needs an "explain yourself" situation

What’s the right age?

What’s the right age?
Of course there is no right age. But teenagers do it and teenagers are idiots. It’s an education offence for a teenager but a 27 year old man should face serious consequences including job loss. In my view it’s no different to flashing someone in the street. It’s creep behaviour and if true, I’d happily see Patton kicked to the curb. Doubt it will happen though as footy clubs and the AFL are invariably soft on this s**t. The De Goey indecent assault charges continue to go without any AFL or Collingwood penalty. It’s a joke.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back