Media WIGMEDIA: Bible Studies with EJW

Remove this Banner Ad

591036aaa1e9d97e7e4c0d1b2766df33.jpg

“A young man was following Him, wearing nothing but a linen sheet over his naked body; and they seized him. But he pulled free of the linen sheet and escaped naked.” – Mark 14:51-52

think about it

When men fight with one another and the wife of the one draws near to rescue her husband from the hand of him who is beating him and puts out her hand and seizes him by the genitals, then you shall cut off her hand. Your eye shall have no pity.
Deuteronomy 25:11-12

When men fight with one another and the wife of the one draws near to rescue her husband from the hand of him who is beating him and puts out her hand and seizes him by the genitals, then you shall cut off her hand. Your eye shall have no pity.

I can't read army time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

“A quarrelsome wife is as annoying as constant dripping on a rainy day. Stopping her complaints is like trying to stop the wind or trying to hold something with greased hands.” – Proverbs 27:15-16

OIP.nOTLtzMk2Ks6GMRWu0bP6QAAAA

From Luke 18:

9 And he spake this parable unto certain which trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and despised others:

10 Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican.

11 The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican.

12 I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess.

13 And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner.

14 I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.

There is no hidden message. I just love this quote, and I thought this thread gave me a great opportunity to share it. 😘

You mock those that have chosen a path of redemption and "goodness over evil" ......you poor soul

“As a dog returns to its vomit, so a fool repeats his folly.” – Proverbs 31:6

OIP.SVC3moJEkJpzco-4-NJ50AAAAA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back