NWO/Illuminati US politics

Who should be POTUS?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And then undid all that fantastic lip service by laughing off the suggestion she should visit the border.

View attachment 1100811

Do you wash your hair in the sink? That's where you're supposed to wash vegetables.

You see what you want to see my friend. In reality she said it needed to be dealt with humanely, but you chose to ignore that bit, because it didn’t suit you.

If you’re going to be disingenuous, at least be honest about it.

He seems a bit overly sure of his/the network's role in Trump's loss.

But in other news, sky blue and water wet. Ya think Hannity & co's focus over at Fox the last 4 years wasn't to keep Trump in power via whatever means and propaganda deemed necessary?

I was wondering where Project Veritas had been lately. Was sure they were going to bob up with some random democrat poll worker admitting to being solely responsible for rigging the election country-wide :tearsofjoy:

He seems a bit overly sure of his/the network's role in Trump's loss.

But in other news, sky blue and water wet. Ya think Hannity & co's focus over at Fox the last 4 years wasn't to keep Trump in power via whatever means and propaganda deemed necessary?

No actually I don't.

By mid 2019 it was readily apparent that Fox had mostly abandoned any serious support for Trump. His only real notable supporters on the network were people who do their own thing - Carlson, Hannity and Ingraham - along with a couple of lesser lights and certainly not Chris Wallace.

No actually I don't.

By mid 2019 it was readily apparent that Fox had mostly abandoned any serious support for Trump. His only real notable supporters on the network were people who do their own thing - Carlson, Hannity and Ingraham - along with a couple of lesser lights and certainly not Chris Wallace.

Quite telling that even Fox abandoned him isn't it?

No actually I don't.

So the face of the network and its 3 biggest/prime time presenters then? But even that take (mostly abandoned support for Trump) I find pretty laughable. Fox and Friends, Lou Dobbs?

Wallace was the exception, not the rule.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And then undid all that fantastic lip service by laughing off the suggestion she should visit the border.

View attachment 1100811

Do you wash your hair in the sink? That's where you're supposed to wash vegetables.
She also had a laugh attack when talking about parents having to educate their children at home.

And stop calling her Willie Brown's mistress!

1618381063097.png

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi invited Joe Biden to address a joint session of Congress on April 28.

New Presidents typically make their first address to Congress shortly after Inauguration Day, but Joe Biden is very feeble.

“Nearly 100 days ago, when you took the oath of office, you pledged in a spirit of great hope that ‘Help Is On The Way.’ Now, because of your historic and transformative leadership, Help Is Here!” Pelosi wrote in an invitation to Biden.

Hahahaha. This can't be legit can it?

1618381204043.png

Fake news CNN tells the truth about how they tried to get Trump out, or any Republican, while actively trying to promote and make Biden look good, spreading many lies or propaganda along the way.
1618382202836.png

1618382267617.png
1618381514126.png
1618381554037.png

1618381629724.png

1618381665036.png
1618381688213.png
1618381766902.png
1618381794826.png
1618381817909.png

Attachments

• 1618381587431.png
    1618381587431.png
    21.4 KB · Views: 14
  • 1618381745494.png
    1618381745494.png
    17.7 KB · Views: 10

James O'Keefe promising more vison tomorrow on CNN talking about COVID and the fraud and misrepresentation CNN presets on this.

Primaries? Flip the house and senate?

Could have sworn the cause as advertised was "Official Election Defense Fund”.

You must have also missed the fine print stating any amount under 8k can be spent pretty much however he likes. A "Trump leadership PAC" haha **** me, I'm sure the admin on that will be squeaky clean :tearsofjoy:

No proof of Trump using the funds for personal reasons?
Not even new real estate acquisitions?
Nothing?
Just your irrational hatred of Orange man

Fake news CNN tells the truth about how they tried to get Trump out, or any Republican, while actively trying to promote and make Biden look good, spreading many lies or propaganda along the way.
View attachment 1102447

View attachment 1102449
View attachment 1102430
View attachment 1102433

View attachment 1102436

View attachment 1102437
View attachment 1102438
View attachment 1102441
View attachment 1102442
View attachment 1102443

giphy.gif

The irony of O'Keefe going on Hannity to talk about this simply cannot be overstated :tearsofjoy:

Oh, we need proof now?

I assume you'll be whipping up some financial details re: income sources and investments on the BLM co-founder post haste :tearsofjoy:
New lifestyle for co ordinator of BLM is a reason to have an investigation

Even BLM in New York is asking for one

What reason is there to suspect Trump?
Besides your irrational hatred

New lifestyle for co ordinator of BLM is a reason to have an investigation

Even BLM in New York is asking for one

What reason is there to suspect Trump?
Besides your irrational hatred
Republicans: No reason to suspect trump who has a history of dodgy shenanigans.

also republicans: she has a new lifestyle, that’s reason enough to investigate someone.

Another afflicted
Not just the non far left
Miss the part about BLM New York asking for an investigation?
It’s not about whether there has been. It’s that you think it’s credible one way and the opposite the other. It’s just straight up contradiction/hypocrisy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back