Brad Hill: Overweight, slow and a tad soft

Remove this Banner Ad

You reckon he took less money to go to the Dogs?

In-form forward Josh Bruce is on a longer-term deal but a lower rate than he was at St Kilda

Perhaps not less overall, just less per season, according to Twomey. If there is another source I haven't seen it, don't really remember much details from the 2019 trade period.

I am glad you hope your fellow human beings don’t get injured, though I’d hope that would go without saying.

The wonderful thing is our best 22 is good enough to make finals. Hopefully yours is again soon!

Cute banter kid.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Had 27 touches but 4 teammates and 4 opponents had that or more.

Will probably feature in the coaches votes but it's not like he was the difference and it was an easy win vs 16th.
He had a lot more influence on the result of the game than the likes of Worpel (11 turnovers), Mitchell and Scrimshaw, especially as he did so much of his best work in the first half, to help put us out to a commanding lead.

Had 16 of his disposals in that half, when the game was there to be won, and at one stage in the 2nd half they said he was going at an exceptional 93% efficiency by foot.

There are disposals and then there are the sort of disposals Hill was having. The sort that cut teams up.

I’d suggest perhaps saints fans hold off from quoting everyone in here when you beat up on a bottom 4 team. Actually don’t mind your club at all but Hill so far has been a rubbish investment for what you paid and needs to play like he did today most weeks.

I''d suggest Dees supporters hold of commenting early in the season as they usually do.

I’d suggest perhaps saints fans hold off from quoting everyone in here when you beat up on a bottom 4 team. Actually don’t mind your club at all but Hill so far has been a rubbish investment for what you paid and needs to play like he did today most weeks.
You said he played his first good game of the year which is complete bullshit.
Stop posting shit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You did. The natural progression would be that you’d follow it up with an even more impressive following season, right? I’m glad that’s happening.
Yes, because improvement in football is linear. Especially when you’re missing 9 of your best 22 to start the season and play 3 of the top 5 teams in the first 6 weeks.

Ah yes. Saints are the only team with injuries. Silly me.
9 of our best 22. Up until this week you’ve been missing about 1. If you don’t see a monumental difference there you’re blind as well as stupid.

If you’d had the equivalent outs to start the season you’d have started 0-2, there’s nothing surer. Then who knows what would have happened from there.

9 of our best 22. Up until this week you’ve been missing about 1. If you don’t see a monumental difference there you’re blind as well as stupid.

If you’d had the equivalent outs to start the season you’d have started 0-2, there’s nothing surer. Then who knows what would have happened from there.
If this. If that.

Your team sucks bruh.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back