Brad Hill: Overweight, slow and a tad soft

Remove this Banner Ad

See once you’ve won the premiership you literally can’t go higher than that. I wouldn’t expect you to know anything about that.
I’m 60 you arse clown. So yes I do. You are the epitome of all the other Bulldog supporters I know. Genuine w***ers. Can’t enjoy success without wanting to put others down. Your club is as pitiful as mine and you know it. Just depends on what year we’re in. I was also a premiership supporter. A lot earlier than you were. It’s one each unless you’re 100.

I’m 60 you arse clown. So yes I do. You are the epitome of all the other Bulldog supporters I know. Genuine w***ers. Can’t enjoy success without wanting to put others down. Your club is as pitiful as mine and you know it. Just depends on what year we’re in. I was also a premiership supporter. A lot earlier than you were. It’s one each unless you’re 100.
It’s not the premiership numbers man. It’s the amount of wood you’ve got in spoons that separates you from.. literally everyone else, being 60 I’m sure you’re well aware of that too.

It’s not the premiership numbers man. It’s the amount of wood you’ve got in spoons that separates you from.. literally everyone else, being 60 I’m sure you’re well aware of that too.
ahh the old wooden spoons sledge, that's a new one for Bigfooty, congrats for that truly original thought

Answered his critics today, played a great game running off half back and setting up scoring chances, looks like we've finally worked out how to use him.

A bad day for all the Hill haters out there, he shut them up today.
I am sure Brad Hill answered his critics.

A bad for hill haters? Far from it.

For the record, I am not a Brad Hill hater. Far from it. I dont have any animosity towards him. I have posted that before.

But your post stinks of Arrogance.

Every game he underperfoms or saints lose from here on in, your post will be quoted.

I know right. Imagine being even less successful than us 😂
It’s funny, hawthorn, geelong, Sydney etc supporters rarely go down this route. They seem to be just happy with their flags without potting saints fans because of our lack of success. Yet doggies supporters are all high and mighty after winning 1 flag. I’m happy for you, loved it when you guys won, hopefully the dees and saints follow suit soon.

It’s funny, hawthorn, geelong, Sydney etc supporters rarely go down this route. They seem to be just happy with their flags without potting saints fans because of our lack of success. Yet doggies supporters are all high and mighty after winning 1 flag. I’m happy for you, loved it when you guys won, hopefully the dees and saints follow suit soon.
It’s funnier because I didn’t actually bring up my team at all. Supporters of your club did. All I commented on was how Hill had his first excellent game since going down to the saints and someone tried to make it about Josh Bruce 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s funnier because I didn’t actually bring up my team at all. Supporters of your club did. All I commented on was how Hill had his first excellent game since going down to the saints and someone tried to make it about Josh Bruce 😂

No it’s funnier that you’re behaving like a Jerk, and it’s even funnier that you want to keep going with your childish “tit for tat” posts.

Enjoy your Sunday 😉

No it’s funnier that you’re behaving like a Jerk, and it’s even funnier that you want to keep going with your childish “tit for tat” posts.

Enjoy your Sunday 😉
For one to tit, the other must tat.

I am sure Brad Hill answered his critics.

A bad for hill haters? Far from it.

For the record, I am not a Brad Hill hater. Far from it. I dont have any animosity towards him. I have posted that before.

But your post stinks of Arrogance.

Every game he underperfoms or saints lose from here on in, your post will be quoted.

If you were wearing red, black and white and didn’t have a good day yesterday, it would be peculiar.

Brad Hill will always be a premiership player to me, but he’s vastly overpaid for the level of production at St Kilda.

please outline how you contributed value towards the Bulldogs winning a premiership.
I didn't, just as St Kilda fans pay none of Hills salary, just like members mean absolutely nothing to any of their sides and their contributions are absolutely meaningless. Why are we on this forum again?

Fact of the matter is that most supporters would love to give Billy a run in their own team. I for one would love to see him back at Freo.

Of course. But I'm not trading pick 10 and change and paying him $800k a year. That's why there is a Hill thread on the main board. He's a good player, but he's not a top 50 player. He was brought in as a big name recruit and the Saints paid overs to get him. When he went from Hawthorn to Freo there was basically zero scrutiny because at the time he wasn't one of Hawthorn's best players and Freo traded pick 23 for him. It's a bit like Tim Kelly. If he had down games for Geelong big whoop he's a guy that has played two seasons. Now he's a high profile guy we paid to get the pressure is on to perform as a top level player.

If you were wearing red, black and white and didn’t have a good day yesterday, it would be peculiar.

Brad Hill will always be a premiership player to me, but he’s vastly overpaid for the level of production at St Kilda.
Of course he will go down as a premiership player at the hawks. He thrived at the hawks as he wasn't heavily tagged as there were other hawks mids that were damaging in that 2012-16 era.

I loved him at Freo as he was a player Freo needed: a very good player in that 23-25 year old range to help us move up the ladder.

I was looking up his 2019 stats: 550 disposals from 22 games or exactly 25 disposals a game. He had a few 30 disposal games that year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back