Trades Round 9 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
you have 7 rookies with the round 14 bye.
I think you need to skip poulter.
Rcd works better for you.
You need to pray for no injuries and concentrate on going one down one up each week.
Trading cripps out now is accepting an incomplete team at the end of the year.
He may be scoring terrible. But hes not a rookie for 22 rounds bad.
Its hard to say what upgrade you should do this week as I dont know how much cash you started with.
Cheers

This is before trades:
baa950359b2da27653cd2865a65bd83f.jpg
98d71eb31bde1a0793c811159fbddddf.jpg

Anyone else in the same boat as me having Murphy, Jones and Highmore all in defence?

I’m thinking of just eating the donut for breakfast and using my trades elsewhere. Long term view I suppose instead of sacrificing just to keep my top 2500 ranking

Lol went on season rankings on footy wire they had him as fwd/rck. Mind you they also have Fyfe as a fwd option, should of known better
Haha I also saw Fyfe as forward, I had to open SC app to make sure. So what are we doing with Bolton that turd? The ******* nerve of this guy, doesn't he know what's at stake.

Trade or hold?

Cheers .
I do like that option.

Warner will have to go.
Will play around with that and maybe looking at Chappy to go over Flynn too, and could DPP to get in RCD.

Appreciate the wisdom, you have calmed my rage trade tendency
No worries mate.
Its got the bones of a decent team.
Its gonna be painful until cripps turns the corner.
Ldu may take a while also poor bugger.

The Bolton injury has broken me :(

I don't know how you blokes play SC every year with kids. I just bought a house, I'm getting married soon, I got more responsibilities at work, then SC comes and hecks with my emotions too much. Couldn't imagine having little ones running around and playing this game. I gotta give it up ASAP for my own wellbeing lol

I'm just going to tank and double downgrade

Bolton to Poulter
Brockman to RCD

$615k in the bank for a double upgrade next week (which probably won't happen because I'll have another injury to deal with)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cheers .
I do like that option.

Warner will have to go.
Will play around with that and maybe looking at Chappy to go over Flynn too, and could DPP to get in RCD.

Appreciate the wisdom, you have calmed my rage trade tendency
Warner has been through a tough run of games and has a reasonable run of games coming up. Probably won't drop much and if he's getting games might be worth holding if there are others burning $$

I don't know how you blokes play SC every year with kids. I just bought a house, I'm getting married soon, I got more responsibilities at work, then SC comes and fu**s with my emotions too much. Couldn't imagine having little ones running around and playing this game. I gotta give it up ASAP for my own wellbeing lol

Bolton to Poulter
Brockman to RCD

$615k in the bank for a double upgrade next week (which probably won't happen because I'll have another injury to deal with)
That's why we play. We're not newly weds hitting up swingers parties anymore.

I understand your logic, and I'm commenting on something whereby I have no team in front of me ....I'm assuming by downgrading Tex, you're weakening an already weak FWD line

How BTW do you get the money from Tex to fund two premo's from two Rookies .....assuming they're priced at approx $250K each ??

It also presumes from your argument, you have a lot of trades
Gday Wayne and BF Crew,

This is my team. I have 19 trades and $19K.

At the moment I like Tex-Poulter and Gulden-Byrnes or Tex-Poulter and Gulden-Titch but TBHthe trades are getting tougher every week. My Rank has gone from 400-700-1000 and then to 2000ish this week. The slide is depressing.:

round 9.JPG

Starting to think its worth the punt with Hall or a Bailey Dale type with all the injuries.

Dale is young, fit and plays in a top team, will probably finish top 6 on points.

Halls' price is juicy and allows another upgrade next week.:think:
Dale looks really good. Solid option at this stage as long as Bevo doesn't go full Bevo

Anyone care to give me opinions?

IMG_0378.JPG IMG_0379.JPG

Initial thoughts are Tex has to go and Poulter comes in. So i’d be going Kosi > Poulter via Laird back and Tex > Hall??? Feels dirty..

I don't know how you blokes play SC every year with kids. I just bought a house, I'm getting married soon, I got more responsibilities at work, then SC comes and fu**s with my emotions too much. Couldn't imagine having little ones running around and playing this game. I gotta give it up ASAP for my own wellbeing lol

Bolton to Poulter
Brockman to RCD

2-3 weeks surly you have cover ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back