NWO/Illuminati US politics

Who should be POTUS?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is there any possibility that Israel started this current skirmish as a way of fuelling anti-Iran sentiment in the US, with the objective of circumventing the nuclear deal that is in the process of being resurrected?
Absolutely not. 4 years of peace in the ME while Trump was in power now business as usual like the Obama administration.

Absolutely not. 4 years of peace in the ME while Trump was in power now business as usual like the Obama administration.

How surprising that your view is essentially "yay Trump, he's the best".

Do you have any understanding of the Iran nuclear deal that Trump unilaterally removed? (If you do, you're more advanced than Trump on the subject - his action was anti-Obama petulance, nothing more).

Geez, if you're concerned about Iran and peace in the ME, might have thought a bit of criticism of 45 was warranted here for tearing up the nuclear deal that Iran was complying with :drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Same could be said about you.
Why does the left back terrorist?

Huh?

Which terrorist? Or are you struggling with the concept of plural (hint, add an 's')?

Both sides of politics back both sides of this long and complex conflict and have done so for decades. Only simpletons try to assert this is a left v right thing.

Hamas and the PLO are both terrorist organizations funded by Iran who has repeatedly said they will exterminate all Jews, how is that so hard for you to understand.

Hamas and the PLO are both terrorist organizations funded by Iran who has repeatedly said they will exterminate all Jews, how is that so hard for you to understand.

As expected, your take on this highly complex issue is superficial in the extreme.

Do some reading, educate yourself and hopefully you'll realise how much you don't know.

Are you suggesting that in 1946, that land was occupied by Brits?

Do you really think Western maps and borders are definitive of the inhabitants of an area?

What if, instead, it was actually Palestinians who had lived there historically?

Have a little read on the history of colonialism whilst you're self-educating. You're looking really very stupid to this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back