NWO/Illuminati US politics

Who should be POTUS?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure what any of that has to do with Barr's stint as Trump's appointed AG? We're talking about the guy who was happy to array DoJ resources in support of Trump's personal court case.

Trying to paint Barr as anything other than Trump's handpicked man is obviously ridiculous.

Not that I'm aware of, no. Thats the point.

This was your line, that the people making the affidavits were risking jail time if they were found to be bullshit. Lo and behold, the courts found them to be bullshit but no-one was sent to jail.

Haha wot? You mean you don't know? Have to ask the FBI, but here you are presenting it as some proof of wrongdoing :drunk:

Bobulinski did indeed share some - China deal, 10 for the big guy etc. I'm just struggling to see where the illegality is for the stuff he confirmed.
A record only one emoji. Proud of you Bourbons.

You seem to want to paint anyone that posts here as cult of Trump, when the cult is the derangers who insist you have to believe them or you ignorant and liar or words to that effect. Many here think for themselves and can make up their own minds. I believe the top of both parties are compromised and media play along with propaganda and suppression of information which is extremely dangerous.

Trump didn't fit in that mold, and millions in the US lied that the most about him, but he had plenty around him that did.

Of course Barr's history which you or someone just denied as a lie outright before even bothering to think, is important. Once C_A deep state, always C_A, and protecting them and the criminal Bush's and still blocking 9/11 truth form coming out. And of course Killary got protected by FBI, DOJ and IRS and got blasted for doing so by an appeal judge in the case against her for cheating he IRS out of 600 million to 2.4 billion in tax. That's just the tax case. Barr protected her from and then he intervened in another Court case on Benghazi brought by Judicial watch to prevent her having to produce her emails.

Get over yourself about Trump getting any special treatment for something that mattered. Killiary, Joey and his family got the protection and special treatment and Barr got 2 mill.

This is what I said and your answer below it.

1620306924860.png

Then you say people making affidavits risking jail time was my line. NO I never said that you said that but you repeat it, when I was talking about Bobulinski and Hunter's other business partners being interviewed by the FBI and if lying they would go to jail like Stone, Flynn and Papadopoulos had to.

Are you seriously claiming thousands of people who put in affidavits about election fraud were lying?? What's wrong with you?

Do you honestly not see your double standard and hypocrisy here? Say it with me: DISCUSSION FORUM. Opposing viewpoints are allowed. I'm not abusing you or calling you names. I am offering views which conflict with your own, that's it - and usually a lot better sourced than yours, it must be said.
flopped?
On all available evidence, you are the one who "absolutely can't handle" it. I'm losing track of the number of times you've implored posters to go back to SRP or stop posting here.

Nice try - we're talking specifically about the allegations of election fraud as outlined in affidavits, and your earlier contention that the people making them would go to jail if they were found to be bullshit.

Surely you can just put your hand up and say yep, I got that one wrong? Its easy, I just did it re: missing an answer you'd already given to a question I had.

Eh? Since when, I thought we needed to ask the FBI?

More flip flop than st kilda beach going on here mate.

False. Russian hacking maybe, but I never subscribed to it being Russian disinformation, you may have confused me with someone else again. Post of mine from Oct 30:

I think the photos probably indicate the data itself is real, although I don't buy the repair shop story and how Rudy came by it. Issue for team Trump is the data doesn't corroborate their narrative re: Biden cashing in from China. Likewise, Bobulinski's stuff doesn't either, per Fox News;​
No you were the one that screamed off and claimed thousands of people lied about election fraud in affidavits when I was talking about Hunters lap top.

We should look at the posting history to see who's gas lighting and trolling on here and also can't stop the deranging about Trump, and it's the same as the SRP where you can not handle if anyone has a different opinion to you where you have to force them to agree, where all you have is proven lies from media propaganda and haven't looked at any original documents, declassified papers, listened to original phone calls or subtitled media conferences in Ukraine.

SO I have no respect for anyone saying I have to believe what they do, when they've failed to do any that and shown no sign of being able to think for themselves.

What did I get wrong? You're being deliberately obtuse and yes you've admitted you're only here for a laugh and even though Trump's not President you only want to post toxic posts about obsessing about him, that not a discussion. Do it somewhere else, along with the poster who said they're out of here but keep coming back,

I haven't flip flopped on anything including Barr?

So the Russians hacked Hunter's laptop but didn't put any "dis information" on there? What's hard to believe the crack addict, having an affair with his dead brothers wife and niece and who couldn't remember fathering a child with a stripper while on a drug binge and after the paternity court case and illegally obtaining a gun broke up with brothers widow when she threw it in a skip bin because he was threatening her and himself with it, then took some computers to a repair shop went back once but within weeks was seeing another women who he apparently got pregnant and married within 10 days of meeting her?

I could have stopped at crack addict and that would have been enough to explain how he forgot one of the computer hard drives. But even though the propaganda fake news has retracted previous stories, along with Russian bounties being fake, you don't believe it.
I mean... jeeeesus christ dude. This is some next level inconsistency and cognitive disconnect, even for you :drunk:

I'm sure you can find other examples of Barr's absolute loyalty on your own.

In any case, I was just referencing the Don's take on the Mueller probe and impeachments, mate. Just a little joke, but you couldn't even navigate that without exposing your psychological aversion to consistency when it comes to your guy, pretty funny :tearsofjoy:
Don't play the ball mate whatever you do :tearsofjoy:
:drunk: Bloke's a disaster, mate. He isn't a leader's a-hole and is simply incapable of many basic functions required by the role. You can be right behind the anit-elite sentiment but at the end of the day he still has to run a country - covid exposed him once and for all as being simply not up to that. That people voted for a return to the definition of a status quo candidate after 4 years of Trump is perhaps the most scathing critique of him imaginable.
"there is no doubt she was in charge of all the security and giving permission for the NG as Speaker of the House", jeeeesus christ mate. That is objectively, factually 100% incorrect. You know its incorrect, or at least you should by now.
And - as I suspect you also know - I'm not associating Trump with the CP, just the NG.
Have another dose... here he is, the lovable scamp, hard at "work" :tearsofjoy:

1282.jpg

Someone even remembered to plug the phone in for the shot, good attention to detail there :tearsofjoy:
1620311378751.png
You're the one that apparently wanted "dropping bombs" to be the goalposts, just thought you'd be horrified to learn that ya boy is current world champ in that area ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You know, if you were consistent :tearsofjoy:
Haha Dave Marcus from The Federalist, was it? What a nutcase, absolutely deranged. Sounded like he was gonna start crying at the end :tearsofjoy:
1620312080314.png

No you were the one that screamed off and claimed thousands of people lied about election fraud in affidavits when I was talking about Hunters lap top.

We should look at the posting history to see who's gas lighting and trolling on here and also can't stop the deranging about Trump, and it's the same as the SRP where you can not handle if anyone has a different opinion to you where you have to force them to agree, where all you have is proven lies from media propaganda and haven't looked at any original documents, declassified papers, listened to original phone calls or subtitled media conferences in Ukraine.

SO I have no respect for anyone saying I have to believe what they do, when they've failed to do any that and shown no sign of being able to think for themselves.

What did I get wrong? You're being deliberately obtuse and yes you've admitted you're only here for a laugh and even though Trump's not President you only want to post toxic posts about obsessing about him, that not a discussion. Do it somewhere else, along with the poster who said they're out of here but keep coming back,

So the Russians hacked Hunter's laptop but didn't put any "dis information" on there? What's hard to believe the crack addict, having an affair with his dead brothers wife and niece and who couldn't remember fathering a child with a stripper while on a drug binge and after the paternity court case and illegally obtaining a gun broke up with brothers widow when she threw it in a skip bin because he was threatening her and himself with it, then took some computers to a repair shop went back once but within weeks was seeing another women who he apparently got pregnant and married within 10 days of meeting her?

I could have stopped at crack addict and that would have been enough to explain how he forgot one of the computer hard drives. But even though the propaganda fake news has retracted previous stories, along with Russian bounties being fake, you don't believe it.

View attachment 1120229

So what are your thoughts on Trump pretending to be religious?

By Andrii Derkach yeah? Good mate of Rudy and all but confirmed Russian agent?

Good lord. Tell me you're not actually serious :tearsofjoy:

Wow, this seems like it would be massive news! Moreso, it seems bizarre that this was not seen as the smoking gun by the aforementioned senate GOP investigation.

Oh wait - they admitted no such thing re: any connection to Biden, who would have thought :tearsofjoy:

1024.jpg

Only in your world does a number of confirmations from various orgs, in line with the documented and expressed wishes of several countries and the IMF, mean the opposite must actually true ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I am honestly and continually amazed by your (and others, to be fair) ability to earnestly wheel out this quote like it means something.

Like - for anyone taking a passing interest in politics and this story in particular, at this point how is that actually possible!?? :drunk:

Ah, old mate Derkach again. Leaked and edited tapes, you mean. I've listened to them - just point me to the timestamps exposing Joey that you've referenced here could you, I must have missed it.

Irony.
Good lord! IS that an all but confirmed Russian agent to go with the fake Russian collusion, the fake Russian Steele dossier, the fake Russian bounties for US soldier bodies and the fake Hunter's laptop was Russian hacking??

No that wasn't what I was talking about but the Senate Homeland Security committee confirmed Zlochevsky, the owner of the Ukrainian energy company Burisma, from which Hunter Biden raked in upwards of $50,000 a month for serving the board, paid a $7 million bribe to the Ukrainian prosecutor general’s office to close an investigation seven months following Hunter Biden’s addition to its leadership.

Burisma bribed officials prosecuting because they wanted to end the case against Zlochevsky in time for his birthday on Sunday, “to close the criminal proceedings and ensure the return of Mr. Zlochevsky to Ukraine,”

Investigation of Hunter's conflicts of interest, including potentially criminal overseas business activity while his father served as vice president was brushed off with Joey refusing to accuse Zlochevsky of corruption and Democrats repeatedly attacked the ongoing probe as an instrument of Russian interference in the upcoming U.S. election, accusing Republican senators of being Kremlin agents.

Sound familiar?

Time to get a new meme isn't it?

You don't like facts and you don't like it being pointed out that CFR, Trilateral Commission an Ukraine's "anti corruption" commission aren't the good guys here, just like Joey.

You've listened to Joey warning Porshenko what he can and can't say to Trump and that Joey was going to stay with the grift he had going? I don't believe you. Derkech had nothing to do with that and another excuse for not listening to source material but pretending you have.

Hahaha. You've gone well past irony when you're still stuck on Orange Man Bad and Russia Russia Russia!

A record only one emoji. Proud of you Bourbons.

Always love these types of responses, mate. It lets me know you're struggling for an actual argument.

You seem to want to paint anyone that posts here as cult of Trump, when the cult is the derangers who insist you have to believe them or you ignorant and liar or words to that effect. Many here think for themselves and can make up their own minds. I believe the top of both parties are compromised and media play along with propaganda and suppression of information which is extremely dangerous.

Trump didn't fit in that mold, and millions in the US lied that the most about him, but he had plenty around him that did.

Yep, you're the very paragon of a free thinker. Tell us more about how Biden illegally extorted Ukraine and railroaded several countries and the IMF to keep sonny boy propped up, then thought he'd brag about it in a recorded interview :tearsofjoy:

I respond to posts on their merits and will even agree in the case of Trump's (very few) positive aspects, for example less interventionist foreign policy.

But by all means, continue ranting about cults and derangers if you like.

Of course Barr's history which you or someone just denied as a lie outright before even bothering to think, is important. Once C_A deep state, always C_A, and protecting them and the criminal Bush's and still blocking 9/11 truth form coming out. And of course Killary got protected by FBI, DOJ and IRS and got blasted for doing so by an appeal judge in the case against her for cheating he IRS out of 600 million to 2.4 billion in tax. That's just the tax case. Barr protected her from and then he intervened in another Court case on Benghazi brought by Judicial watch to prevent her having to produce her emails.

Get over yourself about Trump getting any special treatment for something that mattered. Killiary, Joey and his family got the protection and special treatment and Barr got 2 mill.

Yep, yep - Bill Barr wasn't particularly supportive of Trump, I got it.

Sheesh. And you accuse others of gaslighting :drunk:

This is what I said and your answer below it.

View attachment 1120198

Then you say people making affidavits risking jail time was my line. NO I never said that you said that but you repeat it, when I was talking about Bobulinski and Hunter's other business partners being interviewed by the FBI and if lying they would go to jail like Stone, Flynn and Papadopoulos had to.

Are you seriously claiming thousands of people who put in affidavits about election fraud were lying?? What's wrong with you?

Just noting that we've heard this line about "people will be jailed if they're lying" before, so stating it here in relation to Bobulinski as some attempt at assigning legitimacy to his claims means nothing. You say you've never personally stated that in relation to election fraud affidavits? Fine, happy to take you at your word - unlike you apparently, I have no inclination to trawl back over your entire posting history. Fact remains it was a very common refrain around these parts.

And no - some who put in affidavits would have been lying, but the vast majority were thrown out on lack of understanding - for example, people making complaints in their affidavits about things that weren't actually illegal, or based on no understanding of process.

Last edited:
Sorely tempted to just post TL;DR for this one, its honestly all it deserves. But I shall try to respond in good faith.

See above. It was in response to "Bobulinski will be jailed if he has lied" - but we've heard that line before ie. he may not have lied, but that doesn't mean his testimony has any veracity. Case in point he was all a flutter wheeling out '10 for the big guy' and his emails - but that meant nothing in terms of illegality, as confirmed by Fox News of all outlets

Where have I or anyone else ever said you need to believe what I believe? I'm responding to your posts with my perspective, thats it. Again: DISCUSSION FORUM, and only one of us is demanding the big bad nasty posters leave me alone and stop posting here.

You flip flopped on what Bobulinkski and other associates have confirmed to the FBI.

Three business associates confirmed the evidence on the laptop and in Hunter's business dealings
What did the business associates confirm?
Have to ask the FBI what the business associates confirmed
Haha wot? You mean you don't know? Have to ask the FBI, but here you are presenting it as some proof of wrongdoing :drunk:
Every person who's looked at Hunter's laptop or hard drive, and confirmed by multiple business associates, have said there is evidence of wrongdoing in the family business that implicates Joey as well.
Its not complicated. In one post you're saying ask the FBI what has been confirmed, the next you're declaring evidence of wrongdoing was confirmed.

Suggest you might need to take you own advice above and have a break, you're deteriorating rapidly here old son.

Correct, it seems likely someone (could have been the Russians, I dunno) hacked the computer in order to get the information and release it, but didn't put any disinformation on there ie. the information was real. You seem incapable of recognising it (take that break mate, honestly), but I think we're actually in furious agreement here.

Cheers for the quotes, too - some of my best work! :thumbsu:
Honestly kinda bizarre that you would think any of those replies paint me in a less than rational light.

Last edited:
Nothing we didn't already know but here's a clip from a recent Russell Brand Podcast- Democratic Presidential candidate Marianne Williamson talking about the corrupt political system, and media collaborating with political elite and corrupt corporations.

No doubt the same is true for the Republican party.

No that wasn't what I was talking about but the Senate Homeland Security committee confirmed Zlochevsky, the owner of the Ukrainian energy company Burisma, from which Hunter Biden raked in upwards of $50,000 a month for serving the board, paid a $7 million bribe to the Ukrainian prosecutor general’s office to close an investigation seven months following Hunter Biden’s addition to its leadership.

Burisma bribed officials prosecuting because they wanted to end the case against Zlochevsky in time for his birthday on Sunday, “to close the criminal proceedings and ensure the return of Mr. Zlochevsky to Ukraine,”

Wait.. you're telling me that corruption and bribes were going on... in Ukraine!?? Well knock me down with a feather!

Now all you need to do is back up this post

Burisma has now admitted that it bribed Joe Biden

with something other than your own internal fantasy narrative. I'll wait.

Investigation of Hunter's conflicts of interest, including potentially criminal overseas business activity while his father served as vice president was brushed off with Joey refusing to accuse Zlochevsky of corruption and Democrats repeatedly attacked the ongoing probe as an instrument of Russian interference in the upcoming U.S. election, accusing Republican senators of being Kremlin agents.

You know who else "brushed it off"? The Senate GOP investigation into these very events. 3rd time now that I've mentioned this and you've ignored it, I wonder why? :tearsofjoy:

You don't like facts and you don't like it being pointed out that CFR, Trilateral Commission an Ukraine's "anti corruption" commission aren't the good guys here, just like Joey.

Haha, I don't like facts :drunk:
Meanwhile, you're earnestly assuring us that Burisma has admitted to bribing Biden :tearsofjoy:

You've got a big future in standup fwiw

You've listened to Joey warning Porshenko what he can and can't say to Trump and that Joey was going to stay with the grift he had going? I don't believe you. Derkech had nothing to do with that and another excuse for not listening to source material but pretending you have.

This source material?

As previously requested, shout out those timestamps mate. Any time you're ready.

Last edited:

Forced to choose between the account of Dr Jill & Joe versus Jill's ex husband I wonder which version is more believable?

:think:

Sorely tempted to just post TL;DR for this one, its honestly all it deserves. But I shall try to respond in good faith.

See above. It was in response to "Bobulinski will be jailed if he has lied" - but we've heard that line before ie. he may not have lied, but that doesn't mean his testimony has any veracity. Case in point he was all a flutter wheeling out '10 for the big guy' and his emails - but that meant nothing in terms of illegality, as confirmed by Fox News of all outlets

Where have I or anyone else ever said you need to believe what I believe? I'm responding to your posts with my perspective, thats it. Again: DISCUSSION FORUM, and only one of us is demanding the big bad nasty posters leave me alone and stop posting here.

You flip flopped on what Bobulinkski and other associates have confirmed to the FBI.

Its not complicated. In one post you're saying ask the FBI what has been confirmed, the next you're declaring evidence of wrongdoing was confirmed.

Suggest you might need to take you own advice above and have a break, you're deteriorating rapidly here old son.

Correct, it seems likely someone (could have been the Russians, I dunno) hacked the computer in order to get the information and release it, but didn't put any disinformation on there ie. the information was real. You seem incapable of recognising it (take that break mate, honestly), but I think we're actually in furious agreement here.

Cheers for the quotes, too - some of my best work! :thumbsu:
Honestly kinda bizarre that you would think any of those replies paint me in a less than rational light.
Too long; didn't read? Just like you don't read anything posted that MSM doesn't say or when they retracted it as not being true, you still haven't read the originals and still cling to the untrue reports.

You keeping going around in circles with Bobulinski and making fake claims that somehow he was lying to the FBI in his interview, and this is somehow the same as "thousands of fake affidavits" were given by people who had evidence of election fraud, when there is no evidence of this.

1. Bobulnski gave a public interview confirming business claims and emails on Hunter's laptop were genuine, and gave details of Joey's family being involved in quid pro quo business deals which was they said was OK, as long as they had "plausible deniability".

2. This was when NYT, WaPo, CNN and all it's clones were saying Hunter's laptop was Russian disinformation, even though the Intelligence official in charge of all 17 agencies said it wasn't. You're still implying Bobulinski was lying because the fake media said so, even though all have now retracted those claims.

3. I made the point that people that lie to the FBI are convicted and go to goal, like Roger Stone, Papadopoulos and Flynn who was convicted but avoided goal. I don't know what he said to the FBI but everyone know he came out and publically claimed with evidence to back up.

4. There is no evidence anywhere (and I've asked several times) that 1000 people lied on affidavits for election fraud and nothing happened to them, which is your rebuttal to, it's a serious Federal crime, usually punishable by long goal sentences. in lying to the FBI.

5. Save the gas lighting for SRP, where you can emoji to your hearts content that Hunter's laptop was Russian hacking disinformation.

Wait.. you're telling me that corruption and bribes were going on... in Ukraine!?? Well knock me down with a feather!

Now all you need to do is back up this post with something other than your own internal fantasy narrative. I'll wait.

You know who else "brushed it off"? The Senate GOP investigation into these very events. 3rd time now that I've mentioned this and you've ignored it, I wonder why? :tearsofjoy:

Haha, I don't like facts :drunk:
Meanwhile, you're earnestly assuring us that Burisma has admitted to bribing Biden :tearsofjoy:

You've got a big future in standup fwiw

This source material?

As previously requested, shout out those timestamps mate. Any time you're ready.

You want me to back up my post? I assumed you'd read the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee, chaired by Sen. Ron Johnson, and not just what NYT said about it. I was quoting Johnson saying the committee was told to back off and not investigate the Bidens' further.

Thanks for that compilation of tapes, heavily edited but there is enough there to get a fair idea of what was happening.

The tapes are dated and there was only one after Trump got elected, 16th Nov 2020, around 14 min.

Biden shitting himself and sternly warning Poroshenko to make sure the date the Privat bank is "closed" (because it's bankrupt?) to become Nationalised, goes ahead before Trump has any idea about the 5.5 billion dollars that "disappeared" from the bank and is asked to give more, because he might start asking questions especially pertinent for the US, about the 1.8 billion that "disappeared" a few months after the US one billion and first IMF 1.8 billion loans were deposited. This Biden's says "is critically important to your economic as well as physical security."

The crooked PrivatBank part owner Kolomoyski (and major Burisma shareholder), confirmed to have many members of Parliament under his control to make sure the vote goes ahead.

But, listening to the other excerpts of Joey and John Podesta?, organising the firing of Ukraine's AG which happened Mar 2016, in return for one billion dollars of loan guarantees, this is the real abuse of power to influence a foreign countries legal system, with tapes of phone calls and not pretend transcripts read out in Congress by shifty Schiff and heresay or double hearsay testimony of disgruntled employees, some of whom involved in the original abuses of power headed by Joey.

Biden personally told Poroshenko that Lutsenko was an acceptable alternative to Shokin and promptly released the $1 billion after his appointment was announced in May 2016. Whatever Biden's motive was in using his power as U.S. Vice President to change the prosecutor in Ukraine, his acceptance of someone like Lutsenko strongly suggests that combatting Ukrainian corruption was not it.

Shoken at the time was investigating Anticorruption Investigation centre, AIC looking for diverted or embezzled millions of dollars. Funding by George Sorus International Renaissance Foundation.

Tabbi: "For all the negative press about Shokhin, there’s no doubt that there were multiple active cases involving Zlochevsky/Burisma during his short tenure.

Here’s how Ken Vogel at the New York Times put it in May of 2019:

"When Mr. Shokhin became prosecutor general in February 2015, he inherited several investigations into the company and Mr. Zlochevsky, including for suspicion of tax evasion and money laundering. Mr. Shokin also opened an investigation into the granting of lucrative gas licenses to companies owned by Mr. Zlochevsky when he was the head of the Ukrainian Ministry of Ecology and Natural Resources."

Ukrainian officials I reached this week confirmed that multiple cases were active during that time.

“There were different numbers, but from 7 to 14,” says Serhii Horbatiuk, former head of the special investigations department for the Prosecutor General’s Office, when asked how many Burisma cases there were.

“There may have been two to three episodes combined, and some have already been closed, so I don't know the exact amount." But, Horbatiuk insists, there were many cases, most of them technically started under Yarema, but at least active under Shokin.

The numbers quoted by Horbatiuk gibe with those offered by more recent General Prosecutor Rulsan Ryaboshapka, who last year said there were at one time or another “13 or 14” cases in existence involving Burisma or Zlochevsky.

Taibbi reviews real-time reporting in both Ukraine and the U.S. to document several other pending investigations against Burisma and Zlochevsky that was overseen by the prosecutor whose firing Biden demanded. He notes that Shokhin himself has repeatedly said he was pursuing several investigations against Zlochevsky at the time Biden demanded his firing. In sum, Taibbi concludes, "one can’t say there’s no evidence of active Burisma cases even during the last days of Shokin, who says that it was the February, 2016 seizure order [against Zlochevsky's assets] that got him fired."

In summary: "it’s unquestionable that the cases against Burisma were all closed by Shokin’s successor, chosen in consultation with Joe Biden, whose son remained on the board of said company for three more years, earning upwards of $50,000 per month."

The publicly known facts, augmented by the recent emails, texts and on-the-record accounts, suggest serious sleaze by Joe Biden’s son Hunter in trying to peddle his influence with the Vice President for profit. But they also raise real questions about whether Joey knew about and even himself engaged in a form of legalized corruption. Specifically, these newly revealed information suggest Joey was using his power to benefit his son’s business Ukrainian associates, and allowing his name to be traded on while Vice President for his son and brother to pursue business opportunities in China. These are questions which a minimally healthy press would want answered, not buried — regardless of how many similar or worse scandals the Trump family has.

But the real scandal that has been proven is not the former Vice President’s misconduct but that of his supporters and allies in the U.S. media. As Taibbi’s headline put it: “With the Hunter Biden Exposé, Suppression is a Bigger Scandal Than the Actual Story.”

A controlling shareholder of Burisma is believed to be held by Privat Group, which was controlled by PrivatBank, whose majority owner was Igor Kolomoisky.

The international financial agency had rushed the money to Ukraine in April 2016, in response to what IMF managing director Christine Lagarde called a “major crisis.” She went on to hail the government’s “unprecedented resolve” in developing a “bold economic program to secure macroeconomic and financial stability.” Over the next five months the international agency poured the equivalent of $4.51 billion ($2.97 billion in “Special Drawing Rights”—the IMF’s own currency) into the National Bank of Ukraine— the country’s central bank. Much of this money was urgently needed to prop up the local commercial banks. In theory, the IMF appeared to require direct supervision of how the Ukrainian banks used the aid. In fact, it appears the banks got to select their own auditors.”

Kolomoisky is believed to have looted those funds. At one point in time, Kolomoisky had been placed on a US Government Visa ban list due to his questionable business practices; however, shortly after Devon Archer, Chris Hines and Hunter Biden joined the board of Burisma in May 2014, that ban was mysteriously lifted, and the missing funds have never been found.

Don't forget the US gave the billion loan guarantee on condition of having kraine pa for Killary or Obamba advisors, Tony Podesta, Tad Devine, Greg Craig, Mark Penn, John Anzalone, John Benenson and setting up National Anti Corruption Bureau which ended up having all 4 members prosecuted for corruption.

Kolomoisky is believed to have looted or laundered the funds through business in Cyrus and other countries. At one point in time, Kolomoisky had been placed on a US Government Visa ban list due to his questionable business practices; however, shortly after Devon Archer, Chris Hines and Hunter Biden joined the board of Burisma in May 2014, that ban was mysteriously lifted, and the missing funds have never been found.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reams and reams and reams of garbage.
That's only scratching the surface as Maria Yavanovich and Alexandra Chulupa didn't even get a mention, but I'll simplify it for you.

After Trump won the election on 16th Nov 2016, Joey sternly warned Poroshenko on threat of economic and physical security to hurry up with the closure and nationalisation of Privat bank where 1.8 billion disappeared from just months after US and the IMF deposited it, so Trump doesn't get suspicious when asked to pour more money in and investigate Kolomoyski, and the trail through Cyprus of the 1.8 billion to the paybacks for them and other stakeholders.

The rest of the tapes show Joey and John (Podesta?) conspiring to fire an Ukrainian AG with active cases investigating Burisma and replace him with one Joey approves of, in return for one billion in loan guarantees. The actual impeachable abuse of power interfering in a foreign country, they accused Trump of.

But again, you won't want to look at anything that doesn't reinforce your rusted on Orange Man Bad and Russia Russia, Russia narrative, so don't know why you're even truing up here?

That's only scratching the surface as Maria Yavanovich and Alexandra Chulupa didn't even get a mention, but I'll simplify it for you.

After Trump won the election on 16th Nov 2016, Joey sternly warned Poroshenko on threat of economic and physical security to hurry up with the closure and nationalisation of Privat bank where 1.8 billion disappeared from just months after US and the IMF deposited it, so Trump doesn't get suspicious when asked to pour more money in and investigate Kolomoyski, and the trail through Cyprus of the 1.8 billion to the paybacks for them and other stakeholders.

The rest of the tapes show Joey and John (Podesta?) conspiring to fire an Ukrainian AG with active cases investigating Burisma and replace him with one Joey approves of, in return for one billion in loan guarantees. The actual impeachable abuse of power interfering in a foreign country, they accused Trump of.

But again, you won't want to look at anything that doesn't reinforce your rusted on Orange Man Bad and Russia Russia, Russia narrative, so don't know why you're even truing up here?

Dude, Biden is probably as guilty of corruption as the rest of the swamp. Where do you see me arguing to the contrary?

It has zero bearing on the fact that Trump was worse and is a horrible human, who had no interest in governing the country. His only interest is himself and that makes him scum, IMO. At least Biden - corrupt or not - is governing the country. And yes, it's a pity for the US that there wasn't a better option.

It also has zero bearing on the election result, so why do you Trumpies keep swallowing the deception that is Trump's claim of widespread election fraud? Can you really not see that it is a money spinner for him and not something he actually believes?

Wowsers. There's just so much bullshit here, but I shall try once again to respond appropriately.

Too long; didn't read? Just like you don't read anything posted that MSM doesn't say or when they retracted it as not being true, you still haven't read the originals and still cling to the untrue reports.

So you just ignore the part of my posts that says I'll respond in good faith despite being tempted to TL;DR it?

Stop just looking for a point scoring angle and read the posts. Read the words, understand them, and respond based on their accepted meanings, rather than the ones in your head.

You keeping going around in circles with Bobulinski and making fake claims that somehow he was lying to the FBI in his interview, and this is somehow the same as "thousands of fake affidavits" were given by people who had evidence of election fraud, when there is no evidence of this.

I'm going in circles on Bobulinski? :tearsofjoy:

I just laid out in excruciating detail your flip flopping on the guy and other associates. Confirmed wrongdoing, no wait have to ask the FBI, umm sorry confirmed wrongdoing again :drunk:

1. Bobulnski gave a public interview confirming business claims and emails on Hunter's laptop were genuine, and gave details of Joey's family being involved in quid pro quo business deals which was they said was OK, as long as they had "plausible deniability".

That's right, and even Fox News said no illegality. You seem to have ignored this in my last post.

2. This was when NYT, WaPo, CNN and all it's clones were saying Hunter's laptop was Russian disinformation, even though the Intelligence official in charge of all 17 agencies said it wasn't. You're still implying Bobulinski was lying because the fake media said so, even though all have now retracted those claims.

You can keep banging on about this, but I've showed you I was never on that (disinformation) train, so this simply doesn't apply to me. And I've implied no such thing about Bobulinski - merely that what he believes was illegal re: Biden quite possibly isn't, based on his public performances so far. Thats why I asked you what he or other associates have "confirmed" in the first place - coz what he confirmed in his first go round, with what seemed to be the belief he was dropping bombs, turned out to be a big fat nothing.

Read the posts. Understand.

3. I made the point that people that lie to the FBI are convicted and go to goal, like Roger Stone, Papadopoulos and Flynn who was convicted but avoided goal. I don't know what he said to the FBI but everyone know he came out and publically claimed with evidence to back up.

Which has nothing to do with election fraud affidavits.

4. There is no evidence anywhere (and I've asked several times) that 1000 people lied on affidavits for election fraud and nothing happened to them, which is your rebuttal to, it's a serious Federal crime, usually punishable by long goal sentences. in lying to the FBI.

No, you've gotten this completely mangled. I've stated clearly in a previous post the vast majority of these affidavits were thrown out on lack of understanding of regs and process. The larger point being that just because someone thinks something is illegal, doesn't mean it is - same as it appears with Bobulinski.

5. Save the gas lighting for SRP, where you can emoji to your hearts content that Hunter's laptop was Russian hacking disinformation.

Look at how ridiculous you're being. You have to completely invent a position for me, at odds with literal proof I've provided no less, in order to argue against it :drunk:

Last edited:
You want me to back up my post? I assumed you'd read the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee, chaired by Sen. Ron Johnson, and not just what NYT said about it. I was quoting Johnson saying the committee was told to back off and not investigate the Bidens' further.

Thanks for that compilation of tapes, heavily edited but there is enough there to get a fair idea of what was happening.

The tapes are dated and there was only one after Trump got elected, 16th Nov 2020, around 14 min.

Biden shitting himself and sternly warning Poroshenko to make sure the date the Privat bank is "closed" (because it's bankrupt?) to become Nationalised, goes ahead before Trump has any idea about the 5.5 billion dollars that "disappeared" from the bank and is asked to give more, because he might start asking questions especially pertinent for the US, about the 1.8 billion that "disappeared" a few months after the US one billion and first IMF 1.8 billion loans were deposited. This Biden's says "is critically important to your economic as well as physical security."

The crooked PrivatBank part owner Kolomoyski (and major Burisma shareholder), confirmed to have many members of Parliament under his control to make sure the vote goes ahead.

But, listening to the other excerpts of Joey and John Podesta?, organising the firing of Ukraine's AG which happened Mar 2016, in return for one billion dollars of loan guarantees, this is the real abuse of power to influence a foreign countries legal system, with tapes of phone calls and not pretend transcripts read out in Congress by shifty Schiff and heresay or double hearsay testimony of disgruntled employees, some of whom involved in the original abuses of power headed by Joey.

Biden personally told Poroshenko that Lutsenko was an acceptable alternative to Shokin and promptly released the $1 billion after his appointment was announced in May 2016. Whatever Biden's motive was in using his power as U.S. Vice President to change the prosecutor in Ukraine, his acceptance of someone like Lutsenko strongly suggests that combatting Ukrainian corruption was not it.

Shoken at the time was investigating Anticorruption Investigation centre, AIC looking for diverted or embezzled millions of dollars. Funding by George Sorus International Renaissance Foundation.

Tabbi: "For all the negative press about Shokhin, there’s no doubt that there were multiple active cases involving Zlochevsky/Burisma during his short tenure.

Here’s how Ken Vogel at the New York Times put it in May of 2019:

"When Mr. Shokhin became prosecutor general in February 2015, he inherited several investigations into the company and Mr. Zlochevsky, including for suspicion of tax evasion and money laundering. Mr. Shokin also opened an investigation into the granting of lucrative gas licenses to companies owned by Mr. Zlochevsky when he was the head of the Ukrainian Ministry of Ecology and Natural Resources."

Ukrainian officials I reached this week confirmed that multiple cases were active during that time.

“There were different numbers, but from 7 to 14,” says Serhii Horbatiuk, former head of the special investigations department for the Prosecutor General’s Office, when asked how many Burisma cases there were.

“There may have been two to three episodes combined, and some have already been closed, so I don't know the exact amount." But, Horbatiuk insists, there were many cases, most of them technically started under Yarema, but at least active under Shokin.

The numbers quoted by Horbatiuk gibe with those offered by more recent General Prosecutor Rulsan Ryaboshapka, who last year said there were at one time or another “13 or 14” cases in existence involving Burisma or Zlochevsky.

Taibbi reviews real-time reporting in both Ukraine and the U.S. to document several other pending investigations against Burisma and Zlochevsky that was overseen by the prosecutor whose firing Biden demanded. He notes that Shokhin himself has repeatedly said he was pursuing several investigations against Zlochevsky at the time Biden demanded his firing. In sum, Taibbi concludes, "one can’t say there’s no evidence of active Burisma cases even during the last days of Shokin, who says that it was the February, 2016 seizure order [against Zlochevsky's assets] that got him fired."

In summary: "it’s unquestionable that the cases against Burisma were all closed by Shokin’s successor, chosen in consultation with Joe Biden, whose son remained on the board of said company for three more years, earning upwards of $50,000 per month."

The publicly known facts, augmented by the recent emails, texts and on-the-record accounts, suggest serious sleaze by Joe Biden’s son Hunter in trying to peddle his influence with the Vice President for profit. But they also raise real questions about whether Joey knew about and even himself engaged in a form of legalized corruption. Specifically, these newly revealed information suggest Joey was using his power to benefit his son’s business Ukrainian associates, and allowing his name to be traded on while Vice President for his son and brother to pursue business opportunities in China. These are questions which a minimally healthy press would want answered, not buried — regardless of how many similar or worse scandals the Trump family has.

But the real scandal that has been proven is not the former Vice President’s misconduct but that of his supporters and allies in the U.S. media. As Taibbi’s headline put it: “With the Hunter Biden Exposé, Suppression is a Bigger Scandal Than the Actual Story.”

A controlling shareholder of Burisma is believed to be held by Privat Group, which was controlled by PrivatBank, whose majority owner was Igor Kolomoisky.

The international financial agency had rushed the money to Ukraine in April 2016, in response to what IMF managing director Christine Lagarde called a “major crisis.” She went on to hail the government’s “unprecedented resolve” in developing a “bold economic program to secure macroeconomic and financial stability.” Over the next five months the international agency poured the equivalent of $4.51 billion ($2.97 billion in “Special Drawing Rights”—the IMF’s own currency) into the National Bank of Ukraine— the country’s central bank. Much of this money was urgently needed to prop up the local commercial banks. In theory, the IMF appeared to require direct supervision of how the Ukrainian banks used the aid. In fact, it appears the banks got to select their own auditors.”

Kolomoisky is believed to have looted those funds. At one point in time, Kolomoisky had been placed on a US Government Visa ban list due to his questionable business practices; however, shortly after Devon Archer, Chris Hines and Hunter Biden joined the board of Burisma in May 2014, that ban was mysteriously lifted, and the missing funds have never been found.

Don't forget the US gave the billion loan guarantee on condition of having kraine pa for Killary or Obamba advisors, Tony Podesta, Tad Devine, Greg Craig, Mark Penn, John Anzalone, John Benenson and setting up National Anti Corruption Bureau which ended up having all 4 members prosecuted for corruption.

Kolomoisky is believed to have looted or laundered the funds through business in Cyrus and other countries. At one point in time, Kolomoisky had been placed on a US Government Visa ban list due to his questionable business practices; however, shortly after Devon Archer, Chris Hines and Hunter Biden joined the board of Burisma in May 2014, that ban was mysteriously lifted, and the missing funds have never been found.

You somehow remain absolutely incapable of understanding and deciphering between personal action vs sanctioned policy, but as my appetite for multi-quoting these extended, largely fact free ramblings is fairly diminished at this point, I shall try to bring things into focus with one concise point, which you have now ignored 3 times.

How is it that the senate GOP investigation which concluded in September, convened to look into these very events and staffed by such Trump loyalists as Chuck Grassley, found no illegalilty and no instance of policy being altered for personal gain?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back