AFL 2021 AFL Round 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Dusty 2, 3, 4, 5 paying $3.50, $10, $41, $176

You say a week late, I say he can do it whenever he pleases.
Its not like he hasnt never done it to them before either.

Fun Facts with Grotto :drunk:

Dusty v Lions in his past 5 games v Lions, he has scored bags of 2,5,6

not sure what is up with Pointsbet giving away free money atm... seems like a lure to see which punters are grabbing their promos and not doing regular bets- to give pb a reason to band those punters from the promos maybe? anyway i do both so hope i can keep using them. ive gone $25max on both of these again.

--Elite Odds - Port Adelaide To Win By 1-100 Points & C. Dixon To Kick 1+ Goals @3 pb

--Elite Odds - Brisbane To Win By 1-100 Points & C. Cameron To Kick 1+ Goals @3 pb

*but if you like Richmond for the win, you could place the brisbane promo as some sort of insurance together with rich 1-39 @3.30 somewhere else..

not sure what is up with Pointsbet giving away free money atm... seems like a lure to see which punters are grabbing their promos and not doing regular bets- to give pb a reason to band those punters from the promos maybe? anyway i do both so hope i can keep using them. ive gone $25max on both of these again.

--Elite Odds - Port Adelaide To Win By 1-100 Points & C. Dixon To Kick 1+ Goals @3 pb

--Elite Odds - Brisbane To Win By 1-100 Points & C. Cameron To Kick 1+ Goals @3 pb

*but if you like Richmond for the win, you could place the brisbane promo as some sort of insurance together with rich 1-39 @3.30 somewhere else..
Probably to ensure that the punter has enough money to pay the rent for the week. :drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone else other than Sportsbet have total for syd freo up,that line will start sub 140 given the rain looks 100% chance of being substantial. Hopefully pointsbet tab and b365 release tommorow

A lot of train tickets being bandied about in this thread.

Higgins hasn't kicked more than two goals in a game since 2016. Pass.

Cripps, Hill, Jones, etc... pass.

Martin 5+ @ 151 seems like a trap but I'm on for 4+ and 5+, could set up the rest of the weekend, so why not?

Personally I think the AFL will rig that one for the Lions to win, and Martin won't get near it.

But I've been wrong before, here's to hoping I'm wrong again :thumbsu:

3u - Cripps 25+ disposals - $1.95 - TAB
Put some of the broken back rumours to bed on the weekend with 27 disposals and a team high 14 contested disposals. Cleared in a tough match up vs the dees and now gets an easier one in the hawks that had Cunnington (37), Simpkin (38), Redden (31), Gaff (38), Sheed (35), Jones (37), Crouch (32), Billings (32) over the course of the last three weeks. He’s getting healthier each week, and I believe a season high 10 tackles on the weekend really says something for where he’s at.

2.5u - Walsh 30+ disposals - $1.80 - TAB
As soon I began cross-checking the numbers being racked up against the hawks i instantly thought of this bloke. Goes about his business quietly, but has added another string to his bow by really showing his value on the inside this season. Has cleared this 5/8 including 2 29 disposal games and a 24 against the dogs which can be excused as mids have struggled all season against them.

2u - Shaun Higgins AGS - $1.90 - TAB
$1.62 and $1.73 at Sportsbet and Ladbrokes. One goal in his return game, followed up by three behinds on the weekend means he’s getting in position. Is playing midfield and resting forward. Ample opportunity for him if the suns don’t improve on the weekend’s effort.

5u - Western Bulldogs -5.5 (1st Qtr) - $1.92 - SB
Quite simple, the dogs have won every 1st quarter this season, whilst the Saints are ranked 18th in the comp based on their performances having only won 2/9. The Saints fluffed a lot of chances on the weekend and those flutters are more likely to be there early on in the game leading to inaccuracies if they create any chances. Losing Marshall is massive for the Saints structurally and they’re a lot worse off as a side when missing him and/or Ryder and will be taking the early parts of the game to adjust to the changes. Wasn’t sold on the Saint Kilda defence on Friday and think we could see some holes reappear with some swift Bulldogs ball movement.

3u - Cumming 20+ disposals - $1.80 - SB
8/9 on this so getting this price is a big win. Gets his fair share of kick outs and gets among the ball use on the way out from defence.

5u - Port Adelaide -18.5 - $1.90 - Ladbrokes
Confident this one gets out to the 20s come game time. Fancy backing a quality team like Port off the back of the loss, and it looks like this week the narrative will be about how Port are unable to get the job done against top 4 sides, this will add to the fire in their belly. Collingwood lack firepower in the forward line, and Port have the experience/strength to shut down their main threats in Mihocek and De Goey, both these players only really dominating against poor opponents. This lack of firepower has seen Buckley attempt to move the magnets around and throw probably their best ball user in Pendlebury into a half forward role which has shown its merit against lesser opposition but if it happens vs Port he’ll rarely sight the ball due to Ports midfield dominance. Pies boasting a lot of inexperience. I could go on about more, but in short, a lot to dislike about the pies, a lot to love about Port.

FADING THE HYPELORDS - ROUND 10

1U WCE H2H @ 1.819 (betfair ex comission)

The kebab eaters are no good and after getting up for their GF last week this is the classic game where I see them throwing in the towel now that their season is basically done.

I think Collingwood need to change their game plan and tactics badly.

The best teams in the comp play the fast brand , up tempo style of footy - even if it means or at times giving up the ball to the opposition. Magpies tactics won't change against Port Adelaide on the weekend, as they are heavily ingrained in this system at the moment. Their ball movement is far too slow from the back to the forwards which enable the better defensive teams to nullify their scoring.

Players like Mihocek and De Goey of all players, one-on-one need that fast delivery which Collingwood aren't supplying at the moment.

Collingwood ranked 16th last year in terms of disposals per scoring shot (roughly 20.42 disposals per score).This year its still ranked 16th (18.54 disposals per score). Players like : Sidebottom, Maynard, Moore, Daicos, Noble, Quaynore more interested in accumulating their stats, over wins.

Pies with the least season wins @ $9.00 looks a decent shout for me at the current time of speaking.

This style of footy if they do decide to change the way they play, will take at least 4-5 weeks to imbed. If they stick to that cagey, scared way of going about things, Can see Port Adelaide, Geelong, Melbourne and Richmond beating them easily over the next 6 weeks. There is no dare, they are too one dimensional and opposition teams are working them out.

They are a team in disarray at the moment and that's being nice

Pies with the least season wins @ $9.00 looks a decent shout for me at the current time of speaking.

This style of footy if they do decide to change the way they play, will take at least 4-5 weeks to imbed. If they stick to that cagey, scared way of going about things, Can see Port Adelaide, Geelong, Melbourne and Richmond beating them easily over the next 6 weeks. There is no dare, they are too one dimensional and opposition teams are working them out.

I'd rather back the Crows at treble the price - sure they have a one game head start on the pies but they have actually been terrible for a good 4-5 weeks now and could absolutely collapse in the back half of the season.

I'd rather back the Crows at treble the price - sure they have a one game head start on the pies but they have actually been terrible for a good 4-5 weeks now and could absolutely collapse in the back half of the season.
Feel like the Crows have 2 winnable games in the last 3 rounds agianst Hawthorn and North. (both at home)

The Crows v Collingwood game in 3 weeks time could be a huge determiner.....but I'd fancy the Crows to knock off Collingwood in Adelaide . But your right that $23 on the Crows to finish with least season wins is a big price still.

Right now the worst 4 teams in the comp for me (in no particular order) are: North , Hawks, Collingwood and Gold Coast.

North doesn’t play Hawthorn again this season. They’ll go back to being s**t again next weekend.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back