AFL 2021 AFL Round 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Last year's game between Fremantle v Geelong, on the 27th of July 2020 had 4.8 mm of rain on that day. 64 points were scored in the match.

The predicted rainfall from the BOM is between 8-15 mm of rain.

I'm not a weather forecaster, or a meteorologist but blind freddy can see there will be rain coming down.

Anyway I am not encouraging any of you guys to bet on unders as there will be a price when the overs will be come more attractive.

I remember that geelong freo game,I'm surprised it was only 4.8 mm of rain as the conditions during match were horrific,most of this rain must of fallen right before and during match,yes forecast 5 days out can be wrong but it's promising there's heaps of rain forecast for Sunday too, as long as the rain hits by Saturday arvo at latest we should be ok, be a disaster if it gets pushed back a whole day and Friday forecast of fine weather ends up at Saturday

This is 5 days out and I usually find them pretty accurate. I have also lived in Perth before, when the wet weather comes, it comes.
I love this board, part time Meteorologists, statisticians, mathematicians, physio's, doctors, tbh Im surprised we dont have any players or coaches on here?

Although I think NonPhixion is Jaidyn Stephenson. :$

2u - Shaun Higgins AGS - $1.90 - TAB
$1.62 and $1.73 at Sportsbet and Ladbrokes. One goal in his return game, followed up by three behinds on the weekend means he’s getting in position. Is playing midfield and resting forward. Ample opportunity for him if the suns don’t improve on the weekend’s effort
Tailed for 3u.
I, like you was also on him last week for ags, only for him to kick the dismal 0.3.

Tailed for 3u.
I, like you was also on him last week for ags, only for him to kick the dismal 0.3.
I backed him for a goal the week prior, then over 21.5 disposals on the weekend. Spent heaps less time in the midfield and a lot more time forward than I expected against the Saints.

I dunno if my research skills are up to snuff, but the last 16 times Richmond have played the lions they are 15-1. The 1 win for lions was last year in the qualifying final by 15 points.
Richmond are $3, I'm tempted. They might be a bit pumped up after a good come back win over a half decent side.
Compared to what cold toast offered up against the lions.
Food for thought

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dunno if my research skills are up to snuff, but the last 16 times Richmond have played the lions they are 15-1. The 1 win for lions was last year in the qualifying final by 15 points.
Richmond are $3, I'm tempted. They might be a bit pumped up after a good come back win over a half decent side.
Food for thought

Given the HGA adjustment Brisbane are priced as the better side - that is just wrong. Tigers an obvious bet again at a price that will be +EV over the long run.

Food for thought

Historical results from 5-10 years ago have no real relevance. Teams are completely different now.

The result that has the most relevance is actually the one win for the Lions

Historical results from 5-10 years ago have no real relevance. Teams are completely different now.

The result that has the most relevance is actually the one win for the Lions

Yes I'll take that 1 game sample over the last 3-4 years when the Tigers have been the superior side...as they remain

#confirmationbias

I find it a little odd that we never see bets made between the regulars of this board.

As in, 'I call it right, you leave the board for a week, you call it right, I leave for a week', this kind of thing.

The Lions Tigers match is shaping up as a perfect testing ground for certain users' confidence and punting ability.

Not saying I want anybody to take a spell from this place for a week... necessarily...

But if there were some intra Punting Board action on this game, it would make it a lot more interesting for me as a neutral.

:thumbsu:

Yeah because results from 2017 when one team won the flag and the other the spoon holds so much weight in R10 of 2021

How about 19 when they got belted in a home QF?

I find it a little odd that we never see bets made between the regulars of this board.

As in, 'I call it right, you leave the board for a week, you call it right, I leave for a week', this kind of thing.

The Lions Tigers match is shaping up as a perfect testing ground for certain users' confidence and punting ability.

Not saying I want anybody to take a spell from this place for a week... necessarily...

But if there were some intra Punting Board action on this game, it would make it a lot more interesting for me as a neutral.

IIRC there used to be a tipping poll for each round a few years back. You had to pick which team you think would win.

Our resident veteran iluvparis could shed some light on this.

IIRC there used to be a tipping poll for each round a few years back. You had to pick which team you think would win.

Our resident veteran iluvparis could shed some light on this.

Yeah at the line - but I don't think anyone recorded who was good or bad.

There's lots of racing related ones

Remove this Banner Ad

Back