Online racial trolling & BigFooty.

Remove this Banner Ad

Things were pretty harmonious before activists were invented.

When exactly?

Convicts were shipped here for the first 80 years.
Then about half a million people flocked here from all over the world during the Gold Rush.

Then Afghanis, Japanese and others were coming here.

It was only from about 1900 to 1960 that all the immigrants that came here suddenly decided they didn't want any immigrants coming here.

Then Greeks and Italians, then Vietnamese then Arabs then Africans.

So when exactly was this golden era of non-multiculturalism you talk of?

Australia has literally been multi-cultural since day one.
The White Australia Policy was the law of the land from 1901 to about 1949 but elements still existed much later than that. It was a time of definitively racist immigration practices.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

‘People who do racist things are racist’ is the quote you are looking for.
American racists wear their hate with pride. They proudly state they are racist.

Australian racists dont have the balls to say I hate because of colour , they hate being told they are part of THAT group.
Hence we get Goodes was a toseer, he slides into people etc. . Just say he is black and you dont like him coz of that.

Wish they would just say I like indigenous people seen but not heard And stop with the pretence they are fair minded people!!

American racists wear their hate with pride. They proudly state they are racist.

Australian racists dont have the balls to say I hate because of colour , they hate being told they are part of THAT group.
Hence we get Goodes was a toseer, he slides into people etc. . Just say he is black and you dont like him coz of that.

Wish they would just say I like indigenous people seen but not heard And stop with the pretence they are fair minded people!!
It's even funnier when they say "But no other Indigenous player got booed!"

Yeah that's because Goodes was the one to call you out on your s**t and you hated that.

I haven't looked in the Goodes thread as I really don't care about his HOF rejection

But why is it that if anyone says anything negative against Goodes they are labeled racist?

I haven't looked in the Goodes thread as I really don't care about his HOF rejection

But why is it that if anyone says anything negative against Goodes they are labeled racist?
That's not true, it's not when people say anything negative about Goodes, it's when they try to discredit how big of an issue it was, when they try to say that the booing wasn't racially motivated. As I said earlier in the thread, was everybody that booed Goodes doing so in a racist manner? No that's silly, but the issue very much begun in a racist manner.

Well, this has been quite the read. Wasn't surprised to see some of the usual suspects pop up in here, completely fluff their own points & before getting the stuffing kicked out of them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back