Preview Round 14 - North Melbourne vs Brisbane Lions @ Bellerive Oval - Saturday 19/6/2021 4:35pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys out of curiosity is there any update on Cockatoo? Last I heard he had played a few games in the VFL and looked promising but haven't heard anything since. Would surely think if fit he'd be best 22, just a cautious approach maybe?

Hey guys out of curiosity is there any update on Cockatoo? Last I heard he had played a few games in the VFL and looked promising but haven't heard anything since. Would surely think if fit he'd be best 22, just a cautious approach maybe?

He’s fit (not injured) but he’s not fit (able to contribute over 4 quarters at a high enough intensity).

He'll play some time this year, will just come down to form and being able to run out four quarters. Slow build.

Matho and madden in.

87067f750d8565d46c37b4dc1bee7f62.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

87067f750d8565d46c37b4dc1bee7f62.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Expand and look at the interchange.
He's not shown as an "in" because he was the medical sub last week and so counts as having already been in the side.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope to god almighty that we put a hard tag on Daniel Rich, because he gets far too much latitude from opposition clubs.
But Snake, if Rich doesn't sneak around the back of a free kick, take the handball and kick a 50 metre goal all we Brissie supporters won't be able to nod sagely and say things like. "He's done that again. Don't the other side actually watch a Brissie game or two before the match?".

That Rich isn't matched up by a player for the entire game has been a wonder for me for years. He is not a midfielder but has much more metres gained than most of the mid fielders every week.

He's the same build as Cunners and as likely to get All Australian!!!

But Snake, if Rich doesn't sneak around the back of a free kick, take the handball and kick a 50 metre goal all we Brissie supporters won't be able to nod sagely and say things like. "He's done that again. Don't the other side actually watch a Brissie game or two before the match?".

It's not just the Brisbane supporters, I can assure you..........and with a few expletives added in!

It's not just the Brisbane supporters, I can assure you..........and with a few expletives added in!

Hey Snake, you've had a pretty bad wrap around here due to some perceived indiscretions in the past

I have to say however,that I've actually enjoyed your contributions to this thread.:thumbsu:

Hey Snake, you've had a pretty bad wrap around here due to some perceived indiscretions in the past

I have to say however,that I've actually enjoyed your contributions to this thread.:thumbsu:

My legend is far greater than the truth.

Snake has gone soft, Alzheimer's, acquired brain injury, cerebral tumour are possibilities?

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back