Resource www.footyjumpers.com

Remove this Banner Ad

All seasons now have Front & Back views of every game.
My Christmas holiday project is therefore completed.

As always I am happy for edits where photographic or video evidence exists.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has a jumper got to be used in a Heritage Round to be in the Heritage folder?
Yes, it should have been in the Promo/One Off jumpers, so now it is.

All Heritage pages now only show the 1996 Centenary Celebration and the 2003-2008 Heritage Rounds.
(2008 Heritage Round was planned but then cancelled after some jumpers had been designed and in some case manufactured)

Last edited:
Looks fine to me Mero. What was the motivation? Cheers.
Some of the pages are getting very long.
There's 41 Essendon Promotional jumpers, for example.
This would bring them to 21 rows of 2.

Yes, it should have been in the Promo/One Off jumpers, so now it is.

All Heritage pages now only show the 1996 Centenary Celebration and the 2003-2008 Heritage Rounds.
(2008 Heritage Round was planned but then cancelled after some jumpers had been designed and in some case manufactured)

Mero apologies if you've covered this but do you know which teams and what designs were drawn up and made in 2008? And if there was a theme as there had been in 2006 and 2007?

Mero apologies if you've covered this but do you know which teams and what designs were drawn up and made in 2008? And if there was a theme as there had been in 2006 and 2007?
They called it Tom Wills Round, and Melbourne played Geelong for the 150 years of Football match. Both wore Heritage jumpers.
The Bulldogs also had a jumper that was made and worn. But they wore it two weeks earlier against Carlton as part of the whole look was to wear Black shorts with it and they were drawn as the Away team in Tom Wills Round.
My understanding was there were a few others going to use the jumpers they made up but the draw, and the apparent lack of interest from everyone else meant they just discarded the idea. StKilda and Port were two that I understood were going to wear Black based jumpers, but were advised that as the Away team they would have to wear Clash jumpers.
1625621650682.png

Changed the backs on the Jumper and the Uniform

the crows jumpers back still appears the same ie without the crow at the top and the different red shape - I tried refreshing and looking at on a different computer But couldn’t get it to update.

I've changed the Heritage and Preseason pages to show two jumpers per line.

Thoughts?

Looks ok but the page doesn’t seem to fit when viewing on an iPad as you have to scroll sideways to view all the jumpers As it shows 2.5 jumpers per line.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back