What are you currently playing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Re picked up Sea Of Thieves for the first time since launch and having an absolute blast with a couple of mates. Easy game play and enjoyable as hell, didn't realise how good this got.
On our group's list to play. Heard the same thing that it improved out of sight.

To be fair one mate already wants to play already but he's the only one in our group who doesn't have Divinity.

On our group's list to play. Heard the same thing that it improved out of sight.

To be fair one mate already wants to play already but he's the only one in our group who doesn't have Divinity.
Is a right laugh with a group of people. PvP was hilariously funny, reckon we got sunk about 11 times in 5 hours it was great

Fall Guys - My time killer at the moment. Loving the new modes.
You having any luck finding games on Aussie servers? We have to play on Euro servers to get anything.

You having any luck finding games on Aussie servers? We have to play on Euro servers to get anything.
I've never changed any settings from whatever it was defaulted to and lately no problems/lag at all. Maybe a month ago when i logged in, finding a game took a while. Seems like its picking up a few more players again.

I've never changed any settings from whatever it was defaulted to and lately no problems/lag at all. Maybe a month ago when i logged in, finding a game took a while. Seems like its picking up a few more players again.
Interesting..Do you just play the main show or the other game modes?

Re-purchased KITT on the PC version of Rocket League (which I can now use on ps4 and the switch as well via the EPIC linked account). Back to looking stylish while going for goals or defending :D.

Started: Telltale's The Walking Dead series on pc, have already played through it over the years on console. Now re-playing it via Steam.

Also going through the pc version of Dark Souls Remastered. Is it the faster frame rate ? Not too sure, but I seem to be playing the game better than I have on the original versions (including prepare to die edition on pc) or the remastered versions on console. I've gone through the bosses without dying (up to the Capra Demon with those two dogs!!), that said I've died some stupid deaths in the game in regular combat (trying to take on / avoid / take on groups of enemies isn't smart lol). I'm just surprised I've been able to get through the bosses without dying, I generally die a lot in the Bell Gargoyles and also the Capra Demon battle (those dogs get in the way a lot).

Re-purchased KITT on the PC version of Rocket League (which I can now use on ps4 and the switch as well via the EPIC linked account). Back to looking stylish while going for goals or defending :D.

Started: Telltale's The Walking Dead series on pc, have already played through it over the years on console. Now re-playing it via Steam.

Also going through the pc version of Dark Souls Remastered. Is it the faster frame rate ? Not too sure, but I seem to be playing the game better than I have on the original versions (including prepare to die edition on pc) or the remastered versions on console. I've gone through the bosses without dying (up to the Capra Demon with those two dogs!!), that said I've died some stupid deaths in the game in regular combat (trying to take on / avoid / take on groups of enemies isn't smart lol). I'm just surprised I've been able to get through the bosses without dying, I generally die a lot in the Bell Gargoyles and also the Capra Demon battle (those dogs get in the way a lot).
heck those dogs lmao

Watch Dogs Legion.

It's lame with occasional dips into fine. The play as anyone conceit makes the whole game feel hollow. It's like they've perfectly recreated GTA Online but offline. Just a game going through the motions.

In Other Waters.

Text-based underwater exploration game with some nice relaxing colurs and UI. Feels much more centered compared to Legion and more rewarding.

Resistance: Fall of Man

Like Half-Life 2 but s**t? I never the played the Resistance games, I thought I'd like them. But this first one is a real big pile of nothing.

I also just bought SnowRunner. Can't wait to... run some snow or something.

Just platinumed A Plague Tale: Innocence and loved it. The story and characters were fantastic. In fact, I'd go as far as saying the gameplay, storyline and character development is on par with The Last of Us. It's a very underrated title and deserves more recognition, and it's getting a sequel next year which is nice to see.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watch Dogs Legion.

It's lame with occasional dips into fine. The play as anyone conceit makes the whole game feel hollow. It's like they've perfectly recreated GTA Online but offline. Just a game going through the motions.

In Other Waters.

Text-based underwater exploration game with some nice relaxing colurs and UI. Feels much more centered compared to Legion and more rewarding.

Resistance: Fall of Man

Like Half-Life 2 but sh*t? I never the played the Resistance games, I thought I'd like them. But this first one is a real big pile of nothing.

I also just bought SnowRunner. Can't wait to... run some snow or something.

Sounds awesome! :(

That's what I bought on a recent PS Store sale. :p

Next up for me is LA Noire.

Definitely going to play this in the next few months. Such a good game.

LA Noire is great.

It's just like GTA except you're a private detective. Being a Rockstar game, this game would have gotten compared to and had to compete with GTA and Red Dead Redemption so it never got as much credit or recognition as it deserves.

Yeah, and they failed to add anything interesting to do in the open world, which was amazing for the time. You had a few hidden cars and that was it.

There was plenty wrong with that game. Cole Phelps was the worst.

Watch Dogs Legion.

Yeah how disappointing is the game?

The graphics are insanely good, the first mission is great and then it turns into a soulless pile of dog s**t

I have tried to get back into this game multiple times but just cant

Just platinumed A Plague Tale: Innocence and loved it. The story and characters were fantastic. In fact, I'd go as far as saying the gameplay, storyline and character development is on par with The Last of Us. It's a very underrated title and deserves more recognition, and it's getting a sequel next year which is nice to see.

I need to get back into this.

Stop playing it about half way through for some reason but really enjoyed it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back