Game Day Round 18 - Melbourne v Hawthorn - MCG - Saturday July 17, 7.25pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imagine 6-7 years ago being pissed that we were only 1/2 game clear top of the ladder with 5 games to go

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Imagine 6-7 years ago being pissed that we were only 1/2 game clear top of the ladder with 5 games to go

I get what you are saying, but what positives do you take from that? It was pretty insipid against a team decimated by injury and with a dearth of talent.

Paid to sit there and be cheer leaders? Mate, if there’s ever an opinion required, you take the stupid one.
Never said anything about hawks not deserving credit
Lol settle ya big sook. I know it must be difficult trying to find a way to blame it on the umpires but take a deep breath.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We were so outcoached it wasn't funny. Goody just expected a win and so did the boys.

Biggest bathwater drinking team in the game
So much of our play seems built around getting intercept marks with May/Lever Petty that when a team works around that we go to s**t. Crows did it with fast ball movement, Hawks with their chipping or chaos balls.
Why not win by getting the ball ourselves? We've got the midfield cattle but * around with it and concede cheap clearances every week hoping for intercept marks so we can chip our way to midfield then bomb to a 13 v 15 in the pocket.

People are disappointed by a s**t performance, how dare they!

Regardless of the result, the lack of composure from our players in the last 5 mins was concerning. A goal up and we're frantically bombing to contests that we haven't won all night. Where's the sense to kick sideways or backwards in order to soak some time and spread their defence?
It was honestly unbelievable. Steve May will be pretty ashamed of his effort tonight down back

So much of our play seems built around getting intercept marks with May/Lever Petty that when a team works around that we go to sh*t. Crows did it with fast ball movement, Hawks with their chipping or chaos balls.
Why not win by getting the ball ourselves? We've got the midfield cattle but fu** around with it and concede cheap clearances every week hoping for intercept marks so we can chip our way to midfield then bomb to a 13 v 15 in the pocket.
Midfield was smashed mostly. When they did get it they bombed it long or did useless Hollywood crap.

Thank fu** none of the bottom four are going to make finals

Pity we couldn't lose to North. We could have had the perfect run against the bottom four sides.

All I care about is a 'home' qualifying final
I’m getting a really bad feeling about where ‘home’ may be located though.

So maybe it matters less now. God I’m just tired

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back