Captains Round 20 VC/Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

expect some sort of response from the blues, defensively they have been questioned.
Be amazed if they don’t put some time into Steele, Curnow or Kennedy for mine.

Steele normally tries to negate Cripps butI expect Dunstan to do that this time.

expect some sort of response from the blues, defensively they have been questioned.
Be amazed if they don’t put some time into Steele, Curnow or Kennedy for mine.

Steele normally tries to negate Cripps butI expect Dunstan to do that this time.
Someone needs to negate Cripps? 😮

Macrae VC
Titch C

Titch has a 130 avg vs opp against the Lions. High of 160, low of 100. In good form, seems a safe C option. I imagine I'll be taking Macrae's 125-150 though

Gawn went back to 88% CBA's on the weekend, has that sort of lion share on Burgess I cant see how he won't go massive, likely run Macrae or Bont into him personally.
Melbourne need a win to, no pissing around giving Jackson practice. Time for Maxy to lift his team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bont (V) - He can smell the Brownlow

Gawn (C) - Dees pretty much a lock for top four if they put away the ruckless Suns. Still a chance of dropping out of the top four if they lose an unexpected one al la the Hawks fright. Have Suns away, WCE away (after a quarantine period) Crows and Geelong.

Have missed you campaigners but my second half of the season has not brought much joy. Will still flog SC fish this week though.

Smith hasnt been that bad when hes actually been able to get out there, liked that matchup alot more expecting Burgess to Ruck.

This will likely change, if the scheduling is changed

VC Danger - got to give him a chance
C Gawn - safest ton
Yep, the changed fixture stuffed me up.

VC Danger
C NN - I've got a good feeling that he could go huge here

Can't decide whether to go Steele vc and Macrae c or Bont vc and Oliver c. 🤔
I don’t have Steele, there’s no chance I’d be bypassing him. Although you will have to barrack against your Blue boys, that’ll hurt.

Can't decide whether to go Steele vc and Macrae c or Bont vc and Oliver c. 🤔
Steele (VC) into Oliver (C) ......wet and windy at Mars Stadium for the Bulldogs

Expect MELB to bounce back against GC after last weeks loss ......but Macrae is a close 2nd

Steele (VC) into Oliver (C) ......wet and windy at Mars Stadium for the Bulldogs

Expect MELB to bounce back against GC after last weeks loss ......but Macrae is a close 2nd
Why will rain and wind stop Bont? If anything it will mitigate the loss of points for clangers? I feel like Bont is going berserk against Crom.

Biggest score from a mid against gc last 3 weeks is 129 from hopper then a 124 from macrae. Seems like gc don’t give up huge scores to mids lately

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back