Sydney V Richmond - Round 2

Remove this Banner Ad

I've put $60 on at 6:1 that we will win by more than 59.5 points. Good value I thought.

Our average winning margin against Richmond last year was 83 points. So I hope you're right. I'm travelling down for the game so it'd be nice to think they could all pretend it was Willo's 300th again for me. :D

Our average winning margin against Richmond last year was 83 points. So I hope you're right. I'm travelling down for the game so it'd be nice to think they could all pretend it was Willo's 300th again for me. :D
I hope I'm right too so after the game I can go get tanked with the $300 extra I have in pocket :p :D

there are other milestones on the day too.

150 games to Kirk
100 club games to C.bolton
50th consecutive games to mago.

add those up... 300 games to celebrate!

I guess Swans will win and probably beat them by another whopping 118 points. :D :thumbsu:

Out: Vogels Phillips and Davis

In: Schmidt, Grundy and Schneider

Pretty interesting stuff :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't really blame them for dropping Vogels and Phillips.

I think Grundy and Schmidt are the better duo.

Well I'm actually pretty excited to here Reg is coming into the side. He got a taste last year and I'm keen to see how he's come on over the summer.

Not too surprised about Vogels and Flipper.

Shame about Davis. These days you need every player that can kick a goal from outside 50 you can get.

Funny how Grundy's first debut was against the Richmond Tigers. He kicked 3 goals anyway on his debut.

Its good, so then Barry Hall will face less pressure. :thumbsu:

Funny how Grundy's first debut was against the Richmond Tigers. He kicked 3 goals anyway on his debut.

Its good, so then Barry Hall will face less pressure. :thumbsu:

Now on watching today its a joke Grundy played was :thumbsdown: and timmy not flash against a very average side in my opinion anyway

Remove this Banner Ad

Back