Busse

Team Captain
May 11, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Newcastle United
I am currently in the process of completing an updated playing list for 2021.
I am completing all profiles, DOB, weight and heights and was wondering if anyone would be interested in completing attributes for each team. I could do this by myself, but thought if I distributed some of the work it could get completed way faster.

If you want to help, let me know which team you would like top finish for me, I will upload each team individually then once you are finished editing you upload and I will add them to the list.

Sounds good mate! Not overly sure how to go about it but happy to help with the Saints attributes, just may need a bit of a how to guide.

Sounds good mate! Not overly sure how to go about it but happy to help with the Saints attributes, just may need a bit of a how to guide.
That would be great, I will post instructions on how to edit players profiles etc.

Premiership Coach 2011 Tool - Re-Upload - Java App

1. Create And Generate New Rookies Players To Add In-Game, Randomized Stats More Diverse Then The Game Creates.
2. Player Editor, Edit Players And Create New Lists.
3. Create Players/Draft Classes From A CVS Template.

Hey mate,

Thanks for uploading this, quick question though - how do we use it?

Wouldn't mind having a go at making the 2022 lists

1. Create And Generate New Rookies Players To Add In-Game, Randomized Stats More Diverse Then The Game Creates.

this breaks the game, do not touch it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back