AFL 2021 AFL Round 22

Remove this Banner Ad

was just watching the freo and eagles post game conferences, both coaches admitted their teams played better when they moved the ball faster, do we actually think in fine conditions today that they'll go for it?? or it'll be tense and edgy and low scoring?? I think it could be low scoring if Freo start losing structure and bomb to Barass and Mcgovern, best chance for a higher scoring game is for Freo to jump the eagles and force the Eagles to take the risks like they did vs Melbourne, slight move up to 157.5 total now.

do we think Oliver gets any attention today or Adelaide likely to just kind of go head to head with Keays?? or do they have that Schoenberg guy yeh? If he doesn't get tagged he could run riot got 28 with a hard tag last week

Doesn't matter if Oliver gets tagged. He breaks them after about a quarter. the guy is a machine

Luke Shuey line at 22.5 on PB, surely he goes unders? First game back after a few rounds, struggled with injury all year and has only gone over once

Fritsch, Brown and Pickett to combine for 1+ goal in every quarter
$2.75 BYO SB

The three most likely in what could be a pasting.

Im not buying this pasting business.

The dees are just playing for the win and a clean bill of health.
(Unlike the lions for instance who have been trying to recapture their best)

I don't think it will be a 10+ goal mauling, more like a solid 5 goal win.

Edit right on cue- may out with 'general soreness'.

Dees taking it easy already

Im not buying this pasting business.

The dees are just playing for the win and a clean bill of health.
(Unlike the lions for instance who have been trying to recapture their best)

I don't think it will be a 10+ goal mauling, more like a solid 5 goal win.

Edit right on cue- may out with 'general soreness'.

Dees taking it easy already

a-d-e-l-a-i-d-e

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fritsch, Brown and Pickett to combine for 1+ goal in every quarter
$2.75 BYO SB

The three most likely in what could be a pasting.
I'm on for Melb -40.5, margins up to 80 points, 3rd qtr -10.5 + margins, a few goal kickers so we might as well add this bet on as well.

I'm now approaching Oraz style units placed.

Good spot for Melbourne though. Letdown spot for Ade after the derby, look ahead spot (NM next week at home) and revenge spot after the 1 point loss all rolled into one.

I'm on for Melb -40.5, margins up to 80 points, 3rd qtr -10.5 + margins, a few goal kickers so we might as well add this bet on as well.

I'm now approaching Oraz style units placed.

Good spot for Melbourne though. Letdown spot for Ade after the derby, look ahead spot (NM next week at home) and revenge spot after the 1 point loss all rolled into one.

Same. Also the taylor walker thing can't have been good for team morale

Same. Also the taylor walker thing can't have been good for team morale
I think it might have been good last week - a real rallying point prior to the derby. Their Grand Final was last week now you have more distractions with the Tex apology and I can see morale low for this game. Doesn't help that he's their only forward and O'Brien and Brodie Smith are missing - all excellent players.

McAdam 1,2,3,4 @1.50, 3.75, 10, 47,50

Gawn 1,2,3 @2, 7, 32.25

Spargo 1,2,3 @1.67, 4.50, 15

McHenry 1,2,3 @2. 6.50, 33

1.5u - Hibberd 15+ disposals - $2.20 - SB

2u - Jake Lever 15+ disposals - $1.72 - SB

2.5u - Fiorini (Disposals Match Up 2) - $1.75 - 365
Fading McGrath who has been out for over 2 months, will get eased back into it today. Not expecting high TOG% as they look to get their young star right for a potential finals campaign.

2u - Jack Bowes 20+ disposals - $1.85 - 365

2.5u - Touk Miller over 32.5 disposals - $1.93 - TopSport

I'd be wary of backing goalscorers and Melbourne handicap here. It's a game where Melbourne only have to win to secure outright 1st in the ladder position. A 100 point win or a 1 point win will send them first. Dees will want to wrap it up and at the same time not have to deal with any injuries late in the game - as they have Finals in a couple of weeks.

Like the Adelaide +43.5 pt handicap, and reckon Adelaide can start well despite the loss of O'Brien.

Feel like it will be more of a possession based game and have also taken a nibble on a SGM:

Langdon 25+ Disposals
May 20+ Disposals

@ 7.87

Also cheeky play on the Crows to win @ $12 with possibly a view to trade out/cash out in-play.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back