Podcast Podcast Update

Remove this Banner Ad

Le Grille

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts Werewolf Player SFA Good Friday Appeal North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor North Melbourne - 2017 Junker and Wagner Player Sponsor Podcaster Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Here at Stern Look Studios we are tentatively looking at Thursday as the recording of this triumphant return.

last call for anyone who might be interested in participating.

If we can swing it we’d like to make it a live podcast where we answer questions submitted (if people would like to do it)

even if you’d like to pm me queries to be discussed on air, hit me up

I will do one in a future episode just for u bestie 💕
Bestie! Awwwww

Definitely need a rotation of participants!!

make sure you submit some questions or discussion points

Bestie! Awwwww

Definitely need a rotation of participants!!

make sure you submit some questions or discussion points
Who has the biggest feet among podcast hosts😜

Here at Stern Look Studios we are tentatively looking at Thursday as the recording of this triumphant return.

last call for anyone who might be interested in participating.

If we can swing it we’d like to make it a live podcast where we answer questions submitted (if people would like to do it)

even if you’d like to pm me queries to be discussed on air, hit me up
State of list, future stars (in the team), year in review & Le Grilles “Toast of the week”

Do you have any insider knowledge from the club or is it fully fan driven?

I don’t deal in euphemism.

Double entendres …. Sometimes

But I was honourable in this case

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Will a certain proportion of the humour in the podcasts derive from double entendre, and if so, would you consider adding the odd euphemism for irony?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There will be a delay in getting the podcast done due to circumstances. Will keep you posted

I apologise about the delay, but I have some private stuff going on, but I will be leaving the podcast in the capable hands of LeGrille.
I hope you are okay x

Remove this Banner Ad

Back