Bluemour Melting Pot XXXI - Feeling Hot, Hot, Hot! 🔥 🔥 🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well you can rule out those 4 experienced coaches cos it’s not happening. It will be a first time coach. And Kingsley is the best of the lot IMO. Came a close 2nd to McRae for pies job.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Do you ever get bored posting the same thing over and over?

This is from an scum supporting mate in relation to Weightman last week

“Wasn't suggesting it had a influence on result. be he's a complete cheat. 36% of his goals this year from frees. Highest in the comp! He's a cheat, first instinct always to play for free, ball 2nd.

all 4 last week were from frees so he excelled himself. possibly 1 was there, possibly. But he took his cheating to new levels.”

I think he got in great spots last week. The one on the boundary was the only dubious one

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Not sure about that, the Lions just got knocked out in straight sets, chocked last year, when they had all their finals at home and were knocked out in straight sets the year before too.
I still rate Fagan. Losing Mcstay and Hipwood was huge for the Lions. They are still in good shape moving forward and he has really changed the whole fabric of our club. Let's not forget we were down the bottom with them not so long ago. Fagans ability to develop young talented players into tough, hard and uncompromising football is exceptional. The players seem to love and respect him as a mentor.

We'd take him in a heartbeat

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:
I don't get the love for Chris Scott (or Brad). He walked into a star-studded premiership side, won a flag in his first year that anyone could've won with that team and has done nothing since. I mean, sure, they've stayed top 8 and top 4 for most of his time, but they've just been selling their future every year to stay relevant.
Well, he didn't win any more silverware that's true, but he did have his old teams contending as a genuine premiership threat each year, even when people kept saying "nah, they won't make the eight this year"

I'd love someone like Fagan for our list. You'd think he'd build culture
Bulldogs aint even that good and there into a preliminary final just shows with the right culture coaches and game plan/style
We are massive under achievers for the list talent we have
I don’t agree I think the Bulldogs are a bloody good team full of talent in the right age bracket
Full of skilful great kicks there going to be around for a while

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back