Rumour Cam McCarthy is on his way back to Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

He was/is absolutely talented

However he also likes to train maybe twice a week, drink beers and get written off every weekend, And not complaining because its pretty fun and i did that back when I was 20-25, However if you are going to be an AFL player you cant be doing that during the season and not putting the work in

He wasnt even putting the work in at WAFL level and was being found wanting.

Heard from a fairly reputable source that's in the know with the club and they reckon the club has reached out to McCarthy to see if he's willing to come back. Cam's pretty keen from what I'm hearing and reckons he'll be a lot more disciplined this time around but we'll see how that pans out.
This is 100% true. In fact, I heard they’re gonna pay him in Winnie Reds and Smiths Chips to get around the salary cap.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The guy who got offered good coin and perks to play for Souths never turned up or took a call when they told him he was dropped to the colts after round 1 has changed his way

This was after he was told by Fremantle he wouldnt be offered a new contract a month before the season ended so he cleared out his locker and walked out

******* sure, I have more of a chance of playing for freo next season. He's walked out on 2 AFL clubs and a WAFL club
Isn't Colts under 19s?

The dude is about 29?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back