NWO/Illuminati US politics

Who should be POTUS?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your bullshit is too egregious not to correct…
— Trump did attempt a coup
— The Russia narrative wasn’t ‘fake’
— The first impeachment was justified
— The second impeachment was justified
— Trump did ask Raffensperger to find a way to overturn the state election result
— Trump does try to fix primaries by backing people he prefers
— Trump does need to cheat to win; he lost last time and he’s declined in popularity since then
— Clinton did not complain for four years that she lost because of election fraud; she complained that she lost because of Comey
— Not one case of election fraud to Trump’s disadvantage has been established, or even credibly proposed; it’s a sick fantasy and a fraud in itself
Mr. 60 Yards out, what you have just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it

Last edited:
Mr. 60 Yards out, what you have just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it

Are you using some kind of text to speech technology?

How many are in the room with you?

Thank fk I have 60 yards of bs grunts on ignore and wasn't exposed.:D

But seriously, the derangers must be getting upset with Biden exposed as a fake puppet dementia patient and all the stories they believed as true, exposed with the complicit media lying to them.

Thank fk I have 60 yards of bs grunts on ignore and wasn't exposed.:D

But seriously, the derangers must be getting upset with Biden exposed as a fake puppet dementia patient and all the stories they believed as true, exposed with the complicit media lying to them.
He’s got me on ignore because I keep dismantling his ludicrous fictions. I do it as a public service.

60 Yards won't like seeing his personal hero humiliated in public.

On what evidence do you say Clinton is my personal hero? I think she was a terrible candidate— perhaps the only leading Democrat who could have lost that election to Trump.

No mate, this is confirmed fact, on tape. You may be confusing it with a secondary interaction involving a different Georgia official for which a correction was issued from memory.

If it's up to the people, what is Trump doing uniformly propping up election fraud believers within the party and dispatching anyone with even a modicum of skepticism? Let the people decide!

Trump wasn't 'seeding the narrative' re: election fraud though when he saw the writing on the wall early 2020, oh me oh my no :tearsofjoy:

If only elections were run and won on rally numbers, eh? :tearsofjoy:

Trump is a very good chance of winning in '24 though, true enough. Largely due to the quality of opposition, just like Biden last time ironically enough

Yeah like I said, not too sure about that last part lol

Can you join us over in the fraud thread for a minute mate? You might have better luck with a few questions I've posed on this topic than Cranky is currently -> https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...of-the-century.1251196/page-100#post-72577402

Speaking of zombie audiences not knowing when its appropriate to applaud :tearsofjoy:

Yes, this is the pertinent point I mentioned earlier, and specifically why Trump's/GOP's actions in 2020 and Hillary's/DNC's in 2016 are in no way comparable. Thanks for driving the point home :thumbsu:
I've listened to both and Billy is misrepresenting the truth, but it's obvious you can't handle the truth being exposed.

Don't you ever get sick of the emojis or gaslighting, or can't make your point using your words?

Biden is fake and he's being spotlighted, with hundreds of thousands now chanting * Joe Biden.

Killary conceded in 2016 and Trump didn't in 2020, which I'm glad drives your point home, that Trump never cheated in either election.

Trump was correct, but you're unable to admit that, so bad is the TDS.
  • HCQ works
  • The virus came for a Chinese lab
  • Hunter's laptop was real
  • Lafayette square was not cleared for a photo op
  • "Russian Bounties" story was fake
  • Russian collusion was a delusion
  • Blue state lockdowns did not work
  • Schools should be opened
  • Border security was successful
Have posted before but it's worth revisiting becasue this is the propaganda you worship. "Reporters Once Challenged the Spy State. Now, They're Agents of It"

Once, media partnered with Wikileaks, Ed Snowden’s story won a Pulitzer, and John Brennan and James Clapper faced calls to resign. Now Assange is in jail, Brennan and Clapper have cushy media jobs, and the press investigates Gab users instead of the NSA.

On what evidence do you say Clinton is my personal hero? I think she was a terrible candidate— perhaps the only leading Democrat who could have lost that election to Trump.

Oh please, you're enamoured with her. Why even deny it at this point? And you both believe in nonsensical conspiracy theories such as russiagate.

Is it the highlights in her hair that catch your eyes?

I've listened to both and Billy is misrepresenting the truth, but it's obvious you can't handle the truth being exposed.

By all means, explain how asking a state rep to find an additional 11k votes in order to change the result of an election isn't problematic.

Don't you ever get sick of the emojis or gaslighting, or can't make your point using your words?

There were actually a coupla hundred words in that post to go along with the 4 emojis - you might be focusing on the wrong bit? Easier than addressing the content I guess.

Biden is fake and he's being spotlighted, with hundreds of thousands now chanting fu** Joe Biden.

And? He's a very ordinary president imo, people are allowed to voice their disapproval - except when it was Trump of course, then its just TDS obviously.

lol

Killary conceded in 2016 and Trump didn't in 2020, which I'm glad drives your point home, that Trump never cheated in either election.

The point was that the actions of the 2 are not comparable in the slightest. This is patently obvious, mate. Objective reality. Hills being a bad loser doesn't alter the fact she lost and ackowledged it, along with her party. She didn't ask state reps to find votes, the VP not to certify, or launch a concerted legal effort against the result (there's more, of course, much more - but prefer we didn't waste each others time on the bleedin' obvious)

If you can't accept the above you are pretty serious cognitive trouble. Simply not within cooee of reality.

Trump was correct, but you're unable to admit that, so bad is the TDS.
  • HCQ works
  • The virus came for a Chinese lab
  • Hunter's laptop was real
  • Lafayette square was not cleared for a photo op
  • "Russian Bounties" story was fake
  • Russian collusion was a delusion
  • Blue state lockdowns did not work
  • Schools should be opened
  • Border security was successful
Have posted before but it's worth revisiting becasue this is the propaganda you worship. "Reporters Once Challenged the Spy State. Now, They're Agents of It"

Once, media partnered with Wikileaks, Ed Snowden’s story won a Pulitzer, and John Brennan and James Clapper faced calls to resign. Now Assange is in jail, Brennan and Clapper have cushy media jobs, and the press investigates Gab users instead of the NSA.

I'm unsure why you keep wheeling out examples I've made very little comment on here over the journey while accusing me of accepting propaganda (this must be the 4th time you've mentioned Hunter's laptop, despite me acknowledging it was real every time you do).

Perhaps because staying on topic and playing the ball is a bit too hard?

Now, fraud thread please as requested. Cranky needs the assist.

Oh please, you're enamoured with her. Why even deny it at this point? And you both believe in nonsensical conspiracy theories such as russiagate.

Is it the highlights in her hair that catch your eyes?

lolz

Actual photo of ET after yet another Mitch binge

2lpxg8.jpg

This time around McConnell has given them enough rope to hang themselves for Christmas. They may have kicked the can down the road for a few months, but the Dems will eventually meet their waterloo. They will have to raise it on their own, and raise it by a specific number, not just a date.

1633927356948.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your bullshit is too egregious not to correct…
— Trump did attempt a coup
— The Russia narrative wasn’t ‘fake’
— The first impeachment was justified
— The second impeachment was justified
— Trump did ask Raffensperger to find a way to overturn the state election result
— Trump does try to fix primaries by backing people he prefers
— Trump does need to cheat to win; he lost last time and he’s declined in popularity since then
— Clinton did not complain for four years that she lost because of election fraud; she complained that she lost because of Comey
— Not one case of election fraud to Trump’s disadvantage has been established, or even credibly proposed; it’s a sick fantasy and a fraud in itself
Do you do stand up?

Not a genuine answer, but which decade of it are you referring to specifically?
I'm asking specifically about the withdrawal this year. Lebbo reckons Biden's not the president and I assume he means that Trump is. That being the case, is the chaotic withdrawal, roundly decried by Republicans of all stripes, down to Trump?

He isn’t the POTUS

Fried. Many of those Qtards that you follow are just taking the piss, even they don't believe the demonstrably false s**t that they peddle. Like all of us, they are laughing at anyone who can do the mental gymnastics required to assert that the current president is not the current president.

Fried. Many of those Qtards that you follow are just taking the piss, even they don't believe the demonstrably false sh*t that they peddle. Like all of us, they are laughing at anyone who can do the mental gymnastics required to assert that the current president is not the current president.
Your piss poor posts will be laughed at soon enough. As we post, election fraudsters are squealing like a pig to save their unimportant arses. I’m expecting my best Christmas present ever this year followed by a rip roaring Easter. 😎

Your piss poor posts will be laughed at soon enough. As we post, election fraudsters are squealing like a pig to save their unimportant arses. I’m expecting my best Christmas present ever this year followed by a rip roaring Easter. 😎

So you believe in Trump, Santa and the Easter Bunny.

Makes more sense now.

I hope you're not relying on the "happening soon" stuff to provide you a joyous Xmas and Easter. Because, you know ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back