Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus #5: We're in this together!

About Covid vaccines: Opinion on mandates? Your personal situation?

• I support vaccine mandates for all jobs

Votes: 24 26.1%
  • I support vaccine mandates for health & aged care jobs

Votes: 9 9.8%
  • I don't care either way, it's up to each company

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Vaccine mandates are immoral and/or unjustifiable

Votes: 46 50.0%
  • My employer has mandated the vaccine - I got it to keep my job

Votes: 13 14.1%
  • My employer has mandated the vaccine - I decided to quit my job

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • My employer has left the decision to get the vaccine optional

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • I'm not sure where my employer stands on this issue

Votes: 14 15.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey you know different countries tally Covid deaths in different ways, yeah? And that this is not a secret. Yeah? And that excess deaths largely confirm Covid numbers. Yeah?

But you see a screen grab posted on Twitter and your mind is blown.
Why do different countries tally covid deaths differently? I thought every country was following "the science"

Why do different countries tally covid deaths differently? I thought every country was following "the science"
They have their own limitations and strengths. They also have the data, they just interpret it differently.

Belgium is a lot looser with its interpretation of a Covid death, others are a lot tighter.

Science is not exact. Data is not perfect.

But it's better than guessing.

What's with the flag avatar?

The ED is bursting outside the physical constraints of the building & that is true across EDs in greater Melbourne. Its the physical requirements of PPE that she finds testing but its doesnt stop anyone doing whatever is necessary, nor does it slow the building program.
I'm sure you are right that the buildings arent perfect, but thats the real world of covid in Melbourne. In WA, there is not the same issue & hopefully the push to open up wont test your hospitals & their staff.

The physical requirements of the PPE can be eased with better facilities. Most nurses got in and out of PPE as it was a option when you work in the ward built for it and its a huge help

The ED bursting outside the physical constraints is a easy problem to fix. Issue is no one wants to fix it.

In W.A we have bulldozed more hospitals then we have built since 2016. This issue is no deeper then a resource and planning one. Excusing it for other means is incorrect and simply not going to get anything resolved

I bet every single cent I have if your daughters ward was appropriately configured for PPE use she would be much more at ease and content then she would be if me and another 5% of society got a needle

Lets put the 'but' to one side then.

You support the violent Jan 6 insurrection attempt, Trump's big lie.

So there's a pattern to your support for violence, regardless of whether you admit it or not.
Your Antifa mates support that. By the way, what’s with the black mask on your avatar sheeple boy?

Everyone should be alarmed at this.

Scientists globally are warning that it is likely that we are entering “an age of pandemics”, as more infectious diseases continue to make the jump between animals to humans. And rather than have a well-earned rest following the COVID-19 pandemic, they suggest we prepare for what’s ahead.

So, what these scientists are saying indicates that the deliberations of the National Cabinet contain vital information that could be assessed in preparation for further possible outbreaks of novel diseases, as this could help us avoid some of the mistakes of the current crisis response.

And the predictions of these scientists don’t suggest the Morrison approach in protecting public health going into the future, which is to hide all information that could prove detrimental in terms of votes in the coming election.

Hahahaha lucky if Victorians are still caring by November 22 let alone well into 2022 by what i was told today you moron.

Unvaccinated Victorians will not be getting any freedoms any time soon, Mr Andrews has warned.
People who are unvaccinated should brace to be locked out of venues "well and truly into 2022".
"I'm not going to say to someone, just wait it out, just wait for five weeks and then you will be able to the pub," he said.
"I cannot put a day on it ... it will not be when we reach 90 per cent.
"It will not be anytime soon. That is going to function for a period of time, well into 2022."
He’ll be on trial sometime in 2022 so he can say what he wants.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's with the flag avatar?

An upside down flag is a distress signal used in instances of extreme danger to life. Quite appropriate considering how far you lot from Wokeism and the Church of Victimology have dragged us down into the gutter.

Knowing how your mind works, I can assure you it's not a symbol of white supremacy. Although if you squint you can probably make out a swastika.

When all you have is a distorted belief system then every problem looks like a NAZI!

An upside down flag is a distress signal used in instances of extreme danger to life. Quite appropriate considering how far you lot from Wokeism and the Church of Victimology have dragged us down into the gutter.

Knowing how your mind works, I can assure you it's not a symbol of white supremacy. Although if you squint you can probably make out a swastika.

When all you have is a distorted belief system then every problem looks like a NAZI!
And it's not backwards.

The physical requirements of the PPE can be eased with better facilities. Most nurses got in and out of PPE as it was a option when you work in the ward built for it and its a huge help

The ED bursting outside the physical constraints is a easy problem to fix. Issue is no one wants to fix it.

In W.A we have bulldozed more hospitals then we have built since 2016. This issue is no deeper then a resource and planning one. Excusing it for other means is incorrect and simply not going to get anything resolved

I bet every single cent I have if your daughters ward was appropriately configured for PPE use she would be much more at ease and content then she would be if me and another 5% of society got a needle

If it was as simply reconfiguring the ED I am confident it would have been done. To suggest the management do not want to solve the problems is beyond the pale.
In fairness to Dan there is an ongoing building of new capacity in hospitals around greater Melbourne.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back