Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus #5: We're in this together!

About Covid vaccines: Opinion on mandates? Your personal situation?

• I support vaccine mandates for all jobs

Votes: 24 26.1%
  • I support vaccine mandates for health & aged care jobs

Votes: 9 9.8%
  • I don't care either way, it's up to each company

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Vaccine mandates are immoral and/or unjustifiable

Votes: 46 50.0%
  • My employer has mandated the vaccine - I got it to keep my job

Votes: 13 14.1%
  • My employer has mandated the vaccine - I decided to quit my job

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • My employer has left the decision to get the vaccine optional

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • I'm not sure where my employer stands on this issue

Votes: 14 15.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember reading about isolated, little known, but sophisticated South American civilisations being totally wiped out after the first visit from European explorers. That's a 10/10 pandemic.

I don't know what to make of what's going on atm?
A lot of people have died, but not a lot compared to how many have been sick and most people haven't gotten sick.

Some groups have made a lot of money though.

If it was as simply reconfiguring the ED I am confident it would have been done. To suggest the management do not want to solve the problems is beyond the pale.
In fairness to Dan there is an ongoing building of new capacity in hospitals around greater Melbourne.

Its as simple as building a new building. Re configuring the ED would be not worth the investment

Dan could have this done in the matter of weeks if he wanted. He chooses not too

I'm in a border town. They packed them all up nearly two weeks ago. Didn't mention this of course until later on. Businesses on the Vic side will be trembling because everyone will just go to NSW where there is no discrimination from December. Andrews has shown nothing but disdain for border communities.
Yeah i was thinking that anyone vacced or unvacced within 30 minute drive of NSW will just head over the border for a meal or night out rather than stay vic side and have to endure getting hassled at the entrance to places.

What is the general feel to this where you reside ?

Picture this come December 2.

You live in Wodonga and are unjabbed, you need to go to Bunnings and they knock you back for being unvaccinated, you shrug your shoulders jump in your car and head 10k up the road to Bunnings Albury and waltz in no worries at all.

I was at wodonga train station and the police checks to board the train was very weird. Wasn't leaving the state either

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Picture this come December 2.

You live in Wodonga and are unjabbed, you need to go to Bunnings and they knock you back for being unvaccinated, you shrug your shoulders jump in your car and head 10k up the road to Bunnings Albury and waltz in no worries at all.

Bunnings Karen likes this.

Yes, apparently he's not very bright, but he's good with his hands.
Lol.... quality modelling

Professor James Allan gets to the nub of it, the “modelling” which first came from the Imperial College in London.
Writes Professor Allan, “No one in the press corps seems to care that Professor Pants Down Ferguson has had an unbroken track record of massively wrong predictions with his models, prophesying things that came nowhere near reality. In 2002, his models predicted 50,000 would likely die of exposure to BSE, mad cow disease. In the event, there were not 50,000, but 177. In 2005, Ferguson said up to 150 million could be killed from bird flu. By 2009, 282 people had died of it, not 150 million.”
Continued Professor Allan, “Ferguson was also heavily involved in the modelling around Britain’s foot and mouth disease that led to a massive culling of 11 million sheep and cattle in 2001. That time, his models predicted up to 150,000 human beings would die, you guessed it. There were actually fewer than 200 deaths.”

64% of The Victorian voting public friend.
This is what I'm talking about when having a crack at WW and his lack of awareness last night.

64% dd is seen as an endorsement of Andrews and taking of the vaccine, but it isn't.

I'd speculate that about half have got the vaccine against their instinct?

Whatever it is, it's far from an approval.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back